Tool insurance claims

Members online

Arc wires together behind front lights to open, again to lock it. Joke ford with their security.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That will be it then.
I've 2 new transits, they seem pretty tight now, there's an internal deadlock on the back doors, and the side door, so you cant prise Them open from the outside. I'm hoping ford has addressed the issues of old, but The problem is the crooks always seem one step ahead.

I agree though adding after market locks is madness, as the scum see it as having something worthwhile in the back.

That will be it then.
I've 2 new transits, they seem pretty tight now, there's an internal deadlock on the back doors, and the side door, so you cant prise Them open from the outside. I'm hoping ford has addressed the issues of old, but The problem is the crooks always seem one step ahead.

I live in the centre of a lot of traveller sites, once they’ve all got the new models they spend hours sussing out how to get into them. If they f**k them up they take them back to ford and get them to put them right. Nobody likes an angry gypo in the showroom. New models come out every 4-5 years but last about 15 on the road once they’ve cracked it rich pickings for the next 10 year. Every van is prob just as easy to get in but they have all the time in the world to practice on ford and get them fixed for free. Took them about a year to suss the lock barrel out, soon as they see one in the scrap yard the swap scrap for a door and practice on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No way will I lay my gear out and take a photo..........most of its fucki g nicked........joking apart best thing you can get is a dog. Though when my two bark I just a shout at em to shut up lol.
Like when someones alarms goes of . I just lay in bed thinking I wish they would turn that f**k**g alarm of. Poor aids prob laid bleeding to death

What you want are a couple of game keepers alarm mines connected to doors on the van or, like a mate of mine did hide one in the dash behind the cigarette lighter and connect the wire to the clutch pedal (y)

my old xr2i had great security...

I was cutting edge and de locked my doors (seems soooo silly now) anyway the remote I had would automatically lock the doors after 5 mins or so... I took the car for a service and they phone me up for the spare key. Even though they were told to leave a window open etc etc etc

They had to short the rear lights out to unlock the boot :D

my old xr2i had great security...

I was cutting edge and de locked my doors (seems soooo silly now) anyway the remote I had would automatically lock the doors after 5 mins or so... I took the car for a service and they phone me up for the spare key. Even though they were told to leave a window open etc etc etc

They had to short the rear lights out to unlock the boot :D
How does that even work.... Why would the lights be connected to the locking system anyway . Stupid system..