Took a right slagging off from flydd man a moderaor ???

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant, so a guy flynnman who did a 3 day course or whatever is telling someone with 40 yrs experience and served their time in italy how to venetian plaster, WTF.. thats great.. love it..lol... he then slags you via PM ??? lmfao... if thats true, he sounds a right nobhead....
Danny can we add this as a sticky?

hi every one i am new to the site and i should have read the rules about pricing first, i answered a question about venetian plastering for a chap, basically he was re-skimming a house out and was
asked to do 51m2 of polished plaster as well - it was labour only and he asked for a ball park figure, any way ( with out mentioning the price) i gave him a price based on five days (five visits to the working area) it would have meant 2hrs on the first day 2 to 3hrs the second day 3hrs the third day a good hard day on the 4th day because you dont do day joints in polished plaster ( do you flynnman !) and a steady day on the 5th day.

You should have seen what flydd man sent to me !!!!!! idiots like you - you dont know what you are on about etc etc

well if the man had taken my advise ( i have been plastering for 40 years) did my apprenticeship in Italy using just polished plaster. The man would have earned himself over a thousand pounds
plus all the other work he could of pulled in re skimming the house.

I understand that flynn mann has done a four day course Well done mate - did you pass ?
now flyd man has removed the comments but slagged me of in private !!!!!!!!!

For your information flyd man , we have just completed a swimming pool in motram St Andrews, we have just completed two feature walls in withinlee rd motram st andrews,
a couple of months ago we worked on Venn house dorset, and before that we worked on thornhill house dorset - wynford house staffordshire , pell wall hall shropshire etc etc etc
all venetian plastering ,if i were you i would stick to patch plastering and stop being horrible to people.

yours sincerely

A master plasterer not a patcher like you flynnman
Another bullshitter arrives served your apprenticeship in Italy lol you don't need more than a week to learn polished plastering if your a plasterer. I pulled you on charging £20 a metre, i sent you nothing and I've not mentioned it since you boring prick. A grand for 50m of Venetian lol post up the pics if the jobs you just reeled off it would be nice to see some nice work from a self titled master plasterer hahahaha

Tell you what FLYD man if you cant manage on 1000.00 a week plus five or six gaugings of skimming say another 2 to 300 quid then that means theres only one bull shitter on this site and thats YOU. The man asked for a ball park cost for 51m2 so that would be 1020.00 it was LABOUR ONLY (that means he doesnt pay for the materials) you thick ****.
so 1020 divided by 5 = 204 quid a day !!!!! plus what he can skim. The first day would be approx 2hrs work ( and thats for 204 quid) then he carries on with
his skimming.
the second day about 2 / 3 hrs work (another 204 quid)
the third day about 2 / 3 hrs work (another 204 quid)
the fourth day a good hard 8hrs work - you see flyd man you cant put day joints in it !!!!! o but you will know that wont you because you have been on a course DID YOU PASS ???
then wax and polish where is the problem ????????????? and why are you so f----ng rude ????????????
i warned the man about internal angles and it was a ball park figure THATS ALL A BALL PARK FIGURE
i was trying to help him ffs.
Any way it was great chatting with you, what course are you doing next ? under water bee keeping ??? bull shitting and agresive writing ? i think you be good at that -
Chatted to a couple of sound people on here yesterday but you ffs ffs you realy want to take a look at yourself -
we are doing 200m2 of lath and plaster ceilings in a couple of weeks time in westminster central london, perhaps you could do a three day course ,, then come and show us how to do it ???????

Hi stokeplasteter that's a nice lime work job , we do a bit in conjunction with our Cornice restoration work here in Dublin, what kind of Money are you paying for your riven laths, price is shocking here ,

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Nice to nothing's changed on here and flynnyman still giving it the bug un. And hi stoke plasterer

I didnt think flynnymarra was popular enough to command a 3 page thread but it seems I got it wrong.............:RpS_unsure:

Tell you what FLYD man if you cant manage on 1000.00 a week plus five or six gaugings of skimming say another 2 to 300 quid then that means theres only one bull shitter on this site and thats YOU. The man asked for a ball park cost for 51m2 so that would be 1020.00 it was LABOUR ONLY (that means he doesnt pay for the materials) you thick ****.
so 1020 divided by 5 = 204 quid a day !!!!! plus what he can skim. The first day would be approx 2hrs work ( and thats for 204 quid) then he carries on with
his skimming.
the fourth day a good hard 8hrs work - you see flyd man you cant put day joints in it !!!!! o but you will know that wont you because you have been on a course DID YOU PASS ???
then wax and polish where is the problem ????????????? and why are you so f----ng rude ????????????
i warned the man about internal angles and it was a ball park figure THATS ALL A BALL PARK FIGURE
Any way it was great chatting with you, what course are you doing next ? under water bee keeping ??? bull shitting and agresive writing ? i think you be good at that -
Chatted to a couple of sound people on here yesterday but you ffs ffs you realy want to take a look at yourself -
we are doing 200m2 of lath and plaster ceilings in a couple of weeks time in westminster central london, perhaps you could do a three day course ,, then come and show us how to do it ???????
Get a grip you came on here breaking rule number one don't discuss rates if you think a thousand pound for a fifty metre wall is right with just labour your talking shite, your gonna coat a 50 metre wall in the times you have talk us through it? Your the one having a go at me all I did was call you an idiot which in your last few posts have proven me right, get a grip x

his skimming.
I get the feeling we have met in a previous internet life lol

ffs. don't know what all the fuss is about. everyone on here is calling each other for all sorts. if you're confident in your own work and prices wtf difference does it make what anyone else says.

@stokeplasterer if you can please answer the next couple of questions. Just to prove your credentials and assure us your actually bona fide and not a chancer or a courser like some on here.
Q1 Handboard or hawk?.
Q2 angle trowel or brush?
Q3 bread roll or cob?.

Last edited by a moderator:
@stokeplasterer if you can please answer the next couple of questions. Just to prove your credentials and assure us your actually bona fide and not a chancer or a courser like some on here.
Q1 Handboard or hawk?.
Q2 angle trowel or brush?
Q3 bread roll or cob?.

Twitcher ya fckin half wit!!

:D

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Last edited by a moderator:
Right. We need a neutral judge on this Stok v Flld spat.

spunky, who do you propose to be the more accomplished plasterer ?

and please don't bring racism into it

Flinny you've started again always winding people up, Stoke bloke knows the crack with Venetian obviously aint got a clue about running a business, 140 people laid of?

1 of my favorite bab shops is the 1 in Money Hill Parade, i was working in Denham 2 weeks ago, and went to the Galaxy bab hoose.
The galaxy isn't bad,good size babs but the chips are a bit soggy.if you ever work near beaconsfield go into the new town opposite waitrose,the van there does the best babs I have had nearby.:RpS_thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.