Took a right slagging off from flydd man a moderaor ???

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

stokeplasterer

hi every one i am new to the site and i should have read the rules about pricing first, i answered a question about venetian plastering for a chap, basically he was re-skimming a house out and was
asked to do 51m2 of polished plaster as well - it was labour only and he asked for a ball park figure, any way ( with out mentioning the price) i gave him a price based on five days (five visits to the working area) it would have meant 2hrs on the first day 2 to 3hrs the second day 3hrs the third day a good hard day on the 4th day because you dont do day joints in polished plaster ( do you flynnman !) and a steady day on the 5th day.

You should have seen what flydd man sent to me !!!!!! idiots like you - you dont know what you are on about etc etc

well if the man had taken my advise ( i have been plastering for 40 years) did my apprenticeship in Italy using just polished plaster. The man would have earned himself over a thousand pounds
plus all the other work he could of pulled in re skimming the house.

I understand that flynn mann has done a four day course Well done mate - did you pass ?
now flyd man has removed the comments but slagged me of in private !!!!!!!!!

For your information flyd man , we have just completed a swimming pool in motram St Andrews, we have just completed two feature walls in withinlee rd motram st andrews,
a couple of months ago we worked on Venn house dorset, and before that we worked on thornhill house dorset - wynford house staffordshire , pell wall hall shropshire etc etc etc
all venetian plastering ,if i were you i would stick to patch plastering and stop being horrible to people.

yours sincerely

A master plasterer not a patcher like you flynnman

I can't see why everyone has a wank when we talk about prices anyway it's part of talking about work and if you're that stupid to quote a job for someone and there stupid enough to use it then fair enough, there's always scenarios where it will vary
for the larger contractors on here who get in a piss, don't get involved its simple

hi every one i am new to the site and i should have read the rules about pricing first, i answered a question about venetian plastering for a chap, basically he was re-skimming a house out and was
asked to do 51m2 of polished plaster as well - it was labour only and he asked for a ball park figure, any way ( with out mentioning the price) i gave him a price based on five days (five visits to the working area) it would have meant 2hrs on the first day 2 to 3hrs the second day 3hrs the third day a good hard day on the 4th day because you dont do day joints in polished plaster ( do you flynnman !) and a steady day on the 5th day.

You should have seen what flydd man sent to me !!!!!! idiots like you - you dont know what you are on about etc etc

well if the man had taken my advise ( i have been plastering for 40 years) did my apprenticeship in Italy using just polished plaster. The man would have earned himself over a thousand pounds
plus all the other work he could of pulled in re skimming the house.

I understand that flynn mann has done a four day course Well done mate - did you pass ?
now flyd man has removed the comments but slagged me of in private !!!!!!!!!

For your information flyd man , we have just completed a swimming pool in motram St Andrews, we have just completed two feature walls in withinlee rd motram st andrews,
a couple of months ago we worked on Venn house dorset, and before that we worked on thornhill house dorset - wynford house staffordshire , pell wall hall shropshire etc etc etc
all venetian plastering ,if i were you i would stick to patch plastering and stop being horrible to people.

yours sincerely

A master plasterer not a patcher like you flynnman
Have you changed your username????

You've lost me ......Could you explain your grievance again in more detail. Extrapolate. I don't think there's anyone on here called flyddy man. I think someone's just tugging you off, mate.

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

he was saying things like idiot , idiots like you , obviously you no nothing about polished plaster - things like that
any way i have had my rant lol

hello every one

Fatarm hi from what ? the company name is northstaffs plastering ltd i used to run midland plastering ltd and my business partner used to run sandsite plasters
we had a 140 men between us untill both companies went tits up 3 years ago.
then we started north staffs pastering
i posted earlier on using north staffs plastering ltd

Status
Not open for further replies.