Took a right slagging off from flydd man a moderaor ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell you what FLYD man if you cant manage on 1000.00 a week plus five or six gaugings of skimming say another 2 to 300 quid then that means theres only one bull shitter on this site and thats YOU. The man asked for a ball park cost for 51m2 so that would be 1020.00 it was LABOUR ONLY (that means he doesnt pay for the materials) you thick ****.
so 1020 divided by 5 = 204 quid a day !!!!! plus what he can skim. The first day would be approx 2hrs work ( and thats for 204 quid) then he carries on with
his skimming.
the second day about 2 / 3 hrs work (another 204 quid)
the third day about 2 / 3 hrs work (another 204 quid)
the fourth day a good hard 8hrs work - you see flyd man you cant put day joints in it !!!!! o but you will know that wont you because you have been on a course DID YOU PASS ???
then wax and polish where is the problem ????????????? and why are you so f----ng rude ????????????
i warned the man about internal angles and it was a ball park figure THATS ALL A BALL PARK FIGURE
i was trying to help him ffs.
Any way it was great chatting with you, what course are you doing next ? under water bee keeping ??? bull shitting and agresive writing ? i think you be good at that -
Chatted to a couple of sound people on here yesterday but you ffs ffs you realy want to take a look at yourself -
we are doing 200m2 of lath and plaster ceilings in a couple of weeks time in westminster central london, perhaps you could do a three day course ,, then come and show us how to do it ???????
labour only means they pay for materials dont it ?

oops .... misread the title of the thread. thought it was about something else ... :RpS_blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.