Took a right slagging off from flydd man a moderaor ???

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
jesssop you have some issues but i think you are harmless , have you tried childrens telvision ?? i think you will like it just you age group

Welcome Stokeplasterer,you will find a few tossers ,lots of coarsers with home made hand boards no less ,but there's a few good men among the chaff ,so take no heed to the fickle little people ,nice jobs well done ,and your advice is welcome ,some just wouldn't understand it ,pearl before swine my friend .

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

hi spreads thanks for the welcome - iam begining to understand, its my first day on here, but i will try to keep up lol
hows the housing market in dublin?

hi spreads thanks for the welcome - iam begining to understand, its my first day on here, but i will try to keep up lol
hows the housing market in dublin?

Picking up slowly ,very slowly but not dropping anymore that god ,but it's good to have a new guy that knows what he's talking about for a change ,some of the drivel on here from 2 day coarsers who probably didn't pass is sad, throw up a few pics when you get a chance pal

Fatarm hi from what ? the company name is northstaffs plastering ltd i used to run midland plastering ltd and my business partner used to run sandsite plasters
we had a 140 men between us untill both companies went tits up 3 years ago.
then we started north staffs pastering
i posted earlier on using north staffs plastering ltd

I bet theres a lot of headaches runing that many men the most I had was tenand I felt like a agony aunt

fatarm i used northsatffsplastering today AT WORK - but i cant log in for some reason ??????? so i have rejoined to night at home
hence this conversation

spreads glad its picked up for you - a local plastering company "perkins plasterers" did a lot of work in dublin when things were good, they had 70+ men
and two weeks ago there company went bust.

stokeplasterer i think your gonna fit in just fine:RpS_thumbup: now i must get back to kiddies tv

spreads glad its picked up for you - a local plastering company "perkins plasterers" did a lot of work in dublin when things were good, they had 70+ men
and two weeks ago there company went bust.

Never came across them ,big over heads combined with the slow down ,tough times ,although it's better than it was a couple of years ago

Brilliant, so a guy flynnman who did a 3 day course or whatever is telling someone with 40 yrs experience and served their time in italy how to venetian plaster, WTF.. thats great.. love it..lol... he then slags you via PM ??? lmfao... if thats true, he sounds a right nobhead....

You've lost me ......Could you explain your grievance again in more detail. Extrapolate. I don't think there's anyone on here called flyddy man. I think someone's just tugging you off, mate.

And word of the day today is "EXTRAPOLATE" :RpS_thumbup:

you're not just saying this about flynny cos he is black...:RpS_sneaky:

if not, then i'm disappointed, i have to say. with great power comes great responsibilty, and it would appear flynny may have turned into a rogue operator perpetuating his own twisted agenda. he may have to be terminated with extreme prejudice.

seriously, if you had a problem with it why didn't you just pm danny..:RpS_confused:

Ya can u imagine needing a hundred grand to pay the wages every week nightmare

A lot of angry guys on Friday if the money doesn't come through,wouldn't take much to upset the balance sheets there ,especially relying on builders to pay and banks the way they are with their overdrafts

you're not just saying this about flynny cos he is black...:RpS_sneaky:

if not, then i'm disappointed, i have to say. with great power comes great responsibilty, and it would appear flynny may have turned into a rogue operator perpetuating his own twisted agenda. he may have to be terminated with extreme prejudice.

seriously, if you had a problem with it why didn't you just pm danny..:RpS_confused:
Don't tell Danny, he is in a fierce bad mood, got a bill to pay.. Hates paying anything out so play nice

My lips are sealed, john. I'm no grass .....he'll never know about it. Unless he reads this thread ....

Yeah fu.ck you flynny
Fook the lot of ya,all of ya can suck my clock.welcome stokeydokey angry plasterer,anyone had a rant at me for helping someone out they can shove their head up their fat smelly ar53.god save the queen.:RpS_thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.