today's work pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brought up a cup of coffee..... :nocausagracia:

image.jpeg

Jaywick? I'm sure there was a program called jaywick - life on the dole? [emoji28][emoji28] meant to be a right s**t hole there

thats the place! it is the end of the road for a lot of people.
jody marsh was here the other day trying to make a program for channel 5, the locals threw eggs at her as they as pissed off with these people who think they are going to change the place.

i have an interesting job this week, working on the badlands [brooklands] jaywick sands. board and skim internal, ewi on the external. it is a good laugh!
speculators are purchasing these properties for about £35k, a tidy up then rent out for £600 per month. to dhs clients. i have an order for 3 of them.
one on the neighbours had his boiler fitted on the outside of his home as he is that tight for space. last night someone came along and unbolted it so now he has no hot water or heat.

lol

thats the place! it is the end of the road for a lot of people.
jody marsh was here the other day trying to make a program for channel 5, the locals threw eggs at her as they as pissed off with these people who think they are going to change the place.

Total s**t hole then [emoji28][emoji28][emoji28][emoji28]

Works work tho ain't it no matter where it is

A kitchen i've just finished, took a few weeks as im still working full time but think it came out well. All integrated appliance and I really liked the splashback and cooker hood. Im the chap in the forest shirt on one of the photo's. The spotlights were already there and the oak doors were me from a previous time when I did them for the whole house. When I lifted the lino there was bright green tiles under neath, never seen anything like them before.
kitchen original.jpg
kitchen original 1.jpg
mid way 1.jpg
mid way.jpg
finished 2.JPG
finished 3.jpg
finished 1-1.jpg
finished.jpg

A kitchen i've just finished, took a few weeks as im still working full time but think it came out well. All integrated appliance and I really liked the splashback and cooker hood. Im the chap in the forest shirt on one of the photo's. The spotlights were already there and the oak doors were me from a previous time when I did them for the whole house. When I lifted the lino there was bright green tiles under neath, never seen anything like them before.View attachment 8369 View attachment 8370 View attachment 8371 View attachment 8372 View attachment 8373 View attachment 8374 View attachment 8375 View attachment 8376
I hate smart arses!

Not had it long but its very good so far, works off 10.8v batteries and the one i have is 2ah and lasts 3 days. It can be plugged into socket which charges battery at same time, dust and splash proof with a little door on the front to plug your mobile phone in so can play the music from that, AM/FM The speakers are very loud too and paid £54 incl delivery from Anglia tool centre. @zolco

Re-building bathroom and ensuite, only been there a few days bit will post rest when done in couple weeks! :tanguero:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 307
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 295
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 290
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 295
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 283
Not had it long but its very good so far, works off 10.8v batteries and the one i have is 2ah and lasts 3 days. It can be plugged into socket which charges battery at same time, dust and splash proof with a little door on the front to plug your mobile phone in so can play the music from that, AM/FM The speakers are very loud too and paid £54 incl delivery from Anglia tool centre. @zolco
Im hoping to get the big one of that radio for crimbo.

Not one for normally putting pics up but overboarded this, stop beads all way round to create a lip on the coving as the ceiling was on its arse .... anyway my point is all done off trestles / planks .... dragging s**t round ..

Whoever uses this method must love struggling .... never ever doing it again - ceiling was 13 ft so stilts a no go ....

Days like today I could well and truly fook plastering off .... struggle.com
I fell your pain comrade

Do you guys get tools for Christmas then? I think that would annoy me

Clobber always for xmas ..... why would I want tools lol .... used to get the ex into flannels , life or oi polloi to add to the jacket collection lol

Status
Not open for further replies.