To pee,or not to pee

• Thread starter Deleted member 14228
  • Start date

Members online

D

Deleted member 14228

Serious question I work on domestic houses all the time now did 15 years of site bashing back in the day! I go to the toilet on a morning, then never feel the need to go pee in the day!! customer always says he's toilet if you need it, but I got 7/8 hours don't need to pee!! And I can drink at least 6 pints in pub before I go!! Me mates say I ain't normal... Am I on me own here!!!?

Serious question I work on domestic houses all the time now did 15 years of site bashing back in the day! I go to the toilet on a morning, then never feel the need to go pee in the day!! customer always says he's toilet if you need it, but I got 7/8 hours don't need to pee!! And I can drink at least 6 pints in pub before I go!! Me mates say I ain't normal... Am I on me own here!!!?
Its normal i can go all day until i finish work easy

same here plasmaniac

Thinking about peeing makes me want to go for one.

ah jess youre back,........how was the eskimo fling,.....frozen hand in frozen hand walking back to the igloo,....was it 24 hour daylight,.......
It was a beautiful romance... we fed each other fish eye delicacies, laughed over our ice blocks and on a spontaneous hunting trip we gazed at the stars before snuggling together in the warm bladder of a whale.... aaaah, what a montage!

When you get older . You will dream of a bladder like this !

your kidneys will produce urine constantly at around 1ml per kg per hour (or more if hyper hydrated)
if you produce less than 0.5ml per kg per hour then it’s low and can indicate dehydration /acute kidney injury if persistent.

If you have a generous bladder of 600ml and you weigh 75kg and adequately hydrated you should fill it within 8 hours.
Most people will feel the urge to pee before it is full and people with easy access to tend to act on it quickly meaning they don’t train their bladders for long holds and so may be emptying it every 400mls or so.

It’s a piece of piss to work our...literally. piss into a measuring jug after work and the. Divide it by the number of hours since your last piss...

you usually do have to make a bit of an effort to mash your kidneys
if you drink little in the morning, do hard physical work and in particular in hot weather sweat buckets then it could put stain on your kidneys and add to that a couple of days of ibuprofen could tip them over.

Crop workers in hot countries tend to have higher rates of chronic kidney disease:” and hydration was found to be protective :

Yep, oops, just shat myself !

Think is stems from when I got caught using the bog after a heavy drinking session and a curry, woman a job said I'll be back in an hour and was back in 5 mins!!!

Nothing worse

"Can you use your toilet please"

" yeah sure, its 4 feet from where im sitting, behind that thin door"

Have to run the tap to cover the plopping noises up

I'm the same. Trained myself in a sales job I used to be in. If I went for a piss I could miss a sale so I never did. Shift was 7-7 and half hours drive each way so 13 hours lol

to pee or not to pee THAT IS THE QUISTION