Timing timing timing

Members online

hot n sweaty.gif

Wait until your next batch of multi and you need to change it all around again as what previously worked now doesn’t.
Agree with that. I had an amazing run of about a month when every set was perfect, turning out some really nice easy gauges. Then recently, same product on same boards with same methods and mixes it was a pain in the arse.

I think there selling snide multi shoving handful of universal one coat in, cos Brian who works on shop floor ordered to much and it nearly outta date so he told deano that works on production line to get rid of it in multi so books balance at end of year!
Slipery cnts!

Having a mare with last few bags on this pallet close to use by date but not out of date... water just sitting on top of plaster in bucket to wet to hold its shape on wall....having to sponge every gauge to be able to finish....

Like jobs not F*****g hard enough!

Having a mare with last few bags on this pallet close to use by date but not out of date... water just sitting on top of plaster in bucket to wet to hold its shape on wall....having to sponge every gauge to be able to finish....

Are you still using up your lockdown hoard :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I've never had a problem with board finish or carlite. I never but multi now, its shite