Time for a same day scratch yet?

CeeVee

Dare I risk it with weber?
Did my last weber job in November and to be honest it was a little hard for me the next day, although I didn't give it a drink before leaving...
Guy won't entertain Parex and I won't entertain K1

Did weber last month. Sprayed at 4 and it was harder than I wanted at 07.30. Doesn't get dark till around 6 so could be time

I've heard webers been slowed down with the new stuff, not had chance to use it yet is that true?

Great stuff. Just use the dose on the bottle?
Dont wash your machine through with it in the butt . Told the labourer to clean out with clean water but clearly he knew better than me on a few jobs before crimbo,:muyenojado: i put the ritmo away in hibernation and got it out in the new year and the solenoid was clogged up. it just keep filling the mixing chamber up. another lesson learned.....................the labourer is no more...................(y)

Dont wash your machine through with it in the butt . Told the labourer to clean out with clean water but clearly he knew better than me on a few jobs before crimbo,:muyenojado: i put the ritmo away in hibernation and got it out in the new year and the solenoid was clogged up. it just keep filling the mixing chamber up. another lesson learned.....................the labourer is no more...................(y)
Nick runs water through the main tap to wash out

Slightly off topic but I've only used thin coat a few times and once it got washed off the walls, what are the setting times like at the moment or should I stick to mineral until it warms up a bit?

Depends on which bucket renders your using,and thickness of grain your using, as with powder they all have different setting times.We're using sas uniform 1.5mm grain with some residual heat from the building and it's setting in about 5 hours at the moment.

I say only just...probably about 4 or 5 years onto mono...but very interested in these thin coats etc.
Are there any courses? Everyone just seems to 'know' about them!

I say only just...probably about 4 or 5 years onto mono...but very interested in these thin coats etc.
Are there any courses? Everyone just seems to 'know' about them!
Beddy did the weber one a while back but it wasn't hands on just info. Don't think he was too impressed