Through colour Renderers

At £12 a metre you will have those 300 houses ready for a long time.....
Don’t usually comment on rates etc but that’s a Race to the bottom. taxed at source, wet days, buy and maintain a machine, supply of window tape, van, fuel to the job, fuel for the gene, liability insurance etc. Might as well cut the middle man out and subbies just pay you to turn up.

Last edited:
At £12 a metre you will have those 300 houses ready for a long time.....
Don’t usually comment on rates etc but that’s a Race to the bottom. taxed at source, wet days, buy and maintain a machine, supply of window tape, van, fuel to the job, fuel for the gene, liability insurance etc. Might as well cut the middle man out and subbies just pay you to turn up.
Rates for rendering down here has always been diabolical on site. f**k knows y, I know tappers pissing 500 notes a day when renderers are busting a gut to try and make 200 a day, work that one out. taping is a monkeys trade and rendering to a high standard is a real skill but don’t get paid for it, mj Stevens rough boys were getting 8squid a square on sand and cement a few years back I bet the rate ain’t gone up cause he’s a proper cunnt

Rates for rendering down here has always been diabolical on site. f**k knows y, I know tappers pissing 500 notes a day when renderers are busting a gut to try and make 200 a day, work that one out. taping is a monkeys trade and rendering to a high standard is a real skill but don’t get paid for it, mj Stevens rough boys were getting 8squid a square on sand and cement a few years back I bet the rate ain’t gone up cause he’s a proper cunnt
Ain't that the truth, I've met dozens that have worked for him, no-one has a good word to say. There are several gangs round here working on £8-£9 , shocking

Ain't that the truth, I've met dozens that have worked for him, no-one has a good word to say. There are several gangs round here working on £8-£9 , shocking
A different guy has it now called Lewis I think fairly young guy, but I’m sure mike still has A part share in the firm. I use to work for his arch enemy and he use to pay way better rates and a solid measure. But he retired and sold his business to mike in the end lol

A different guy has it now called Lewis I think fairly young guy, but I’m sure mike still has A part share in the firm. I use to work for his arch enemy and he use to pay way better rates and a solid measure. But he retired and sold his business to mike in the end lol
Mike used to have a doorman on his office because lads were always kicking off, I did a few jobs for him years ago, never again

12 quid sq metre?

@Casper and his labs on way to ye now pal.....

cowboys.gif

I don’t know what to say all I’m seeing is
1 million pounds near enough for me , if I’m correct he’s offering 300 houses at 250m each house at £12 that equals £900,000

I don’t know what to say all I’m seeing is
1 million pounds near enough for me , if I’m correct he’s offering 300 houses at 250m each house at £12 that equals £900,000
I’d just see it as per house. £3000 is poor for 250m2. A full house for £3k! Ooof!