Think this is me problem

Get to the doc; tbh I would be tempted to go to a physio first.
Easy to pop discs/pull muscles and things when lifting boards or bending/stretching whilst plastering. Even twisting whilst holding a bag of plaster can kill your back.
I had physio after being run over and went from crippled to normal in a few months, bloody amazing.

Get a professional opinion before you do anything. Back injuries aren't something that heal themselves, and doing the wrong thing could make it worse.

No just google lol . This is in my nexk though bottom of back aches . Gonna book in docs n physio .

I had chronic sciatica for nearly two years after a herniated lower disc. Loads of planking and squats strengthened my core after a spinal injection. Wouldn't wish the pain on anyone, horrendous. All good now though

I have just started the 30 day plank challenge :D

For no other reason than trying to get the wife back her trim body :D

I have just started the 30 day wank challenge :loco: . For no other reason than Mrs Beader has put me on a s*x ban for a month:nocausagracia:

I dont get it that often anyway lol.....
But if wife said to me i.m on 30 day ban i.d just say f**k it your on 60 day

Whats the challenge Danny?
Fancy having a pop. Never minded planking.
Screen-shot-2014-10-01-at-6.44.32-PM.png

Get a diagnosis from a Chiropractor. My lower back problem is a fused Pelvis.

Diet and the right exercises. Yoga sorted my back out plus I think twice about how I lift anything.

I get help or have the labradoodle do it.

Been to physio today . All muscle need loosening down right hand side(trowel hand). Whats causing head aches. Thank f**k least its not brain tumour

Did you see doctor at all ? I ask because mine was absolutely useless when I went, she asked if I can bend forward and twist then said because I can don’t qualify for any further assistance, in end went chiropractor and after 7 months going there gave up

Did you see doctor at all ? I ask because mine was absolutely useless when I went, she asked if I can bend forward and twist then said because I can don’t qualify for any further assistance, in end went chiropractor and after 7 months going there gave up
Doc advised physio . Told em i.ll go private rather then wait on nhs . Tell ye summet feel like i.ve got a new neck. Just drove to flamingo land and been able to look over my shoulder . Booked back in ,in ten days . Once i.m on top of it i.m gonna show lad i.m still number one lol