Theclemo range

zolco

Private Member
Just come across this, wonder if he'll release some pint glasses in the near future
c0943dde358456a2a025cd04641cfcce.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Pmsl I didn't go to work today. I got up and just the thought of skimming I said f**k that. I cut the grass and cleaned the van out. Then my labour phone me to give out that I didn't turn up to work lol. I told him I had to go price a job. His reply so your not at home cutting grass ffs. Then I say don't worry I'll be there at 5.30 with your money make sure everything is clean. He says u can f**k off ill be gone by 3 u can pay me tomorrow u c**t.

It's not that's why I have to do the 5 days :(
Don't even get me started on job I kind of finished today.. Yesterday putting all my clean dust sheets down and had to push set tie into another room as it moved a big gush of wind blew a massive fluff ball of fur all over my sheets..looked at lodan he knows I getting mad,woman walks in I scoop up fur ball launch it into hallway,she says ohh sorry that's my dogs fur,lodan says oh we didn't know you had a dog where is it??....

She says oh sorry .... It died 2 years ago ffs I had to go outside to calm down.

Don't even get me started on job I kind of finished today.. Yesterday putting all my clean dust sheets down and had to push set tie into another room as it moved a big gush of wind blew a massive fluff ball of fur all over my sheets..looked at lodan he knows I getting mad,woman walks in I scoop up fur ball launch it into hallway,she says ohh sorry that's my dogs fur,lodan says oh we didn't know you had a dog where is it??....

She says oh sorry .... It died 2 years ago ffs I had to go outside to calm down.
Lol

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Look on his face when she said it was absolutely priceless(y)

Pmsl I didn't go to work today. I got up and just the thought of skimming I said f**k that. I cut the grass and cleaned the van out. Then my labour phone me to give out that I didn't turn up to work lol. I told him I had to go price a job. His reply so your not at home cutting grass ffs. Then I say don't worry I'll be there at 5.30 with your money make sure everything is clean. He says u can f**k off ill be gone by 3 u can pay me tomorrow u c**t.
You can't buy respect like that these days clem ....................:coffe:

Sounds like a good lad, keep hold of him

Sounds like a good lad, keep hold of him

He is a c**t lol. He is good when he feels like it. There is days he can't do enough for u then there is days he may as well be at home but he is a good lad tbh. He is a good laugh and u need that at work. We where doing a float and set job a few weeks ago. Just me and him. I said get hold of the trowel and I'll show you how to get the s**t on the wall. His reply was no. I say why not. His reply I'd rather labour. I've no responsibility and all the giving out you do about plastering why the f*** would I want to do it. I said good lad so u do listen..

Lol tight arse making ur lads work til 5.30 on a Friday..@ritch do the honours

Id be gone at 2! Think I've wrked about 25 hours this week..getting like u clemo
It's a bad f**k**g habit I have to get out of it. And subbing out work is a pain in the hole at times even when you have good men. Even though I didn't go to work today my c**t of a phone didnt stop. Will u be here. When will you be starting. When will you be finished. Not one phone call to say I have money for u.

Just popped back to Granny smith's to put the 1974 wall lights back on..who the hell wouldn't enjoy that on a day OFF