Theclemo range

Members online

zolco

Private Member
Just come across this, wonder if he'll release some pint glasses in the near future
c0943dde358456a2a025cd04641cfcce.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Pmsl I didn't go to work today. I got up and just the thought of skimming I said f**k that. I cut the grass and cleaned the van out. Then my labour phone me to give out that I didn't turn up to work lol. I told him I had to go price a job. His reply so your not at home cutting grass ffs. Then I say don't worry I'll be there at 5.30 with your money make sure everything is clean. He says u can f**k off ill be gone by 3 u can pay me tomorrow u c**t.

It's not that's why I have to do the 5 days :(
Don't even get me started on job I kind of finished today.. Yesterday putting all my clean dust sheets down and had to push set tie into another room as it moved a big gush of wind blew a massive fluff ball of fur all over my sheets..looked at lodan he knows I getting mad,woman walks in I scoop up fur ball launch it into hallway,she says ohh sorry that's my dogs fur,lodan says oh we didn't know you had a dog where is it??....

She says oh sorry .... It died 2 years ago ffs I had to go outside to calm down.

Don't even get me started on job I kind of finished today.. Yesterday putting all my clean dust sheets down and had to push set tie into another room as it moved a big gush of wind blew a massive fluff ball of fur all over my sheets..looked at lodan he knows I getting mad,woman walks in I scoop up fur ball launch it into hallway,she says ohh sorry that's my dogs fur,lodan says oh we didn't know you had a dog where is it??....

She says oh sorry .... It died 2 years ago ffs I had to go outside to calm down.
Lol

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Look on his face when she said it was absolutely priceless(y)

Pmsl I didn't go to work today. I got up and just the thought of skimming I said f**k that. I cut the grass and cleaned the van out. Then my labour phone me to give out that I didn't turn up to work lol. I told him I had to go price a job. His reply so your not at home cutting grass ffs. Then I say don't worry I'll be there at 5.30 with your money make sure everything is clean. He says u can f**k off ill be gone by 3 u can pay me tomorrow u c**t.
You can't buy respect like that these days clem ....................:coffe:

Sounds like a good lad, keep hold of him

Sounds like a good lad, keep hold of him

He is a c**t lol. He is good when he feels like it. There is days he can't do enough for u then there is days he may as well be at home but he is a good lad tbh. He is a good laugh and u need that at work. We where doing a float and set job a few weeks ago. Just me and him. I said get hold of the trowel and I'll show you how to get the s**t on the wall. His reply was no. I say why not. His reply I'd rather labour. I've no responsibility and all the giving out you do about plastering why the f*** would I want to do it. I said good lad so u do listen..

Lol tight arse making ur lads work til 5.30 on a Friday..@ritch do the honours

Id be gone at 2! Think I've wrked about 25 hours this week..getting like u clemo
It's a bad f**k**g habit I have to get out of it. And subbing out work is a pain in the hole at times even when you have good men. Even though I didn't go to work today my c**t of a phone didnt stop. Will u be here. When will you be starting. When will you be finished. Not one phone call to say I have money for u.

Just popped back to Granny smith's to put the 1974 wall lights back on..who the hell wouldn't enjoy that on a day OFF