The Roaring 20s is upon us

Members online

No members online now.
You are already vaccine injured
Vaccinating is a fraud period ,made in. Minute or 10 hrs it is a fraud
It has never been possible to create disease you can not isolate or purify virus .
Vaccines have never cured nothing only created misery & death
What has modern medicine actually cured absolutely fo@k all

Your welcome
Cancer should be a piece of piss then in 2 years!! They all now on here it's bullshit but keep listening to the news!! Wake up you brain dead pr1cks
Your not welcome.. Fcuk off.....

But corona isn’t a new virus. This might be a new strain but there’ll be data and research already on it.

Im no t fussed myself but this will be a big relief for a lot of people

not sure about the biggest boom in history part, please explain how that is going to work
while good news about the vaccine ,long long way to go,dont get to excited
i just can not see a boom at all
our southern freinds still call there handboards a hawk,
much worse news to come
huge job losses/firms closing down,
this will be with us for years
all above and more must be dealt with before we see even a glimmer of hope
so anyhoooooooooo now i have cheered you all up, enjoy your teatime

Mate I reckon when this is all over Spring next year we will all be struggling to stay under VAT.

So u care now yes? Uve been constantly on here with the tag line "still dont care"
So now I do . Tell you what changed my mind I was watch a children in need programme. Take that came on to a packed audience . Everyone stand screaming and just relised I need normality back

So now I do . Tell you what changed my mind I was watch a children in need programme. Take that came on to a packed audience . Everyone stand screaming and just relised I need normality back
What song did take that sing

So take that brought you to realise that you do care..maybe ull stop claiming money off stu?

Do you think we will at least be able to have a holiday?
Can imagine how many people are gonna book holidays now mate come January time it’s gonna be unreal , if they say right there you go folks all the b*ll***s is done now , I’ll be straight to book Antigua or Bahamas mate,f**k it might book both won’t be messing about

Can imagine how many people are gonna book holidays now mate come January time it’s gonna be unreal , if they say right there you go folks all the b*ll***s is done now , I’ll be straight to book Antigua or Bahamas mate,f**k it might book both won’t be messing about
A mate of mine dropped down dead today only 34 going to the shop!! Gone that quick!! Had a mild cough last week!! Trying to find out if it's new strain of covid!!

We got three booked in uk next year

Be terror attack next ! With all this multicultural society that’s been created now people will pay for the mistakes government made by opening the doors to these people! There all behind doors plotting plotting it only needs to happen once to cause many deaths!