The people i got to put up.with.

guys like that,,,,cheers u up.
Funny i have seen a guy like that before making random noises,shouts,,
Thought he was at it but he aint.

Prob got mental health issues needs help probably.

Like us all

Just watched that video for the third time :lol: he starts looking out the window like something got his attention. What a character.

guys like that,,,,cheers u up.
Funny i have seen a guy like that before making random noises,shouts,,
Thought he was at it but he aint.

Prob got mental health issues needs help probably.

Like us all

Hes off his head, worked with him off and on for about 3 years.

I used to go home exhausted after a day of his antics but sometimes hes a laugh.

Hes had paramedics, police, neighbours etc turn up on his jobs. Shouting stuff off the scaffold, out of windows, etc

Hes hidden under boxes in the way of front doors so people got to move it out the way and he jumps out

Hides in bushes and jumps out

But other things like, switching off electric when your mixing, putting gravel in the skim, undoing plaster board screws, saying he pvad a wall but just wet it down, etc just ain't funny !

Never a dull day on that job lol. One flew over the cookoos nest springs to mind. Think id draw the line at gravel in the skim though:frenetico:

Hes off his head, worked with him off and on for about 3 years.

I used to go home exhausted after a day of his antics but sometimes hes a laugh.

Hes had paramedics, police, neighbours etc turn up on his jobs. Shouting stuff off the scaffold, out of windows, etc

Hes hidden under boxes in the way of front doors so people got to move it out the way and he jumps out

Hides in bushes and jumps out

But other things like, switching off electric when your mixing, putting gravel in the skim, undoing plaster board screws, saying he pvad a wall but just wet it down, etc just ain't funny !
Shame that,,he needs serious help.:hueco:

I work by myself and seem to talk to myself a lot. Mixing gear was outside recently and it started to rain. Swore and clenched my fist at the sky only to see the customer watching me from the living room. I love pranks. Me and my son pretend to fall over in crowded places, wife hates it, like this

I once after a particularly heavy /messy night out walked into the sitting room with a tray full of teas/coffees exclaiming "I can't remember who takes sugar so I brought it in......................................................................................:sorprendido3: There was nobody there!!! To this day I'm unsure if I walked home with 7-8 people or not?
Who was I talking to all the way home?
Or did they just leave whilst I was making the teas ???
I will never know.

I work by myself and seem to talk to myself a lot. Mixing gear was outside recently and it started to rain. Swore and clenched my fist at the sky only to see the customer watching me from the living room. I love pranks. Me and my son pretend to fall over in crowded places, wife hates it, like this

Swore and clenched your fist at the sky :risas: that's brilliant. Sometimes I'll make the occasional peacock noise to pass a bit of time. Problem with skimming it's all manual and it doesn't really work the brain. If you're boarding you measuring, cutting etc slightly more thought needed.

Do you think we are all obsessed with new trowels and tools because we are so bored? Suppose a new trowel or spat etc provides a bit of extra stimulus? Better than masturbating in a customers toilet. That was a real low point in my life. Never again I promised myself.

Meanwhile here back on the Costa expecting 33c:descansando:
image.jpeg

No work for me today fell off a hop up and done my ankle plenty of swearing to myself yesterday I can tell ya, like stupid fat c**t f**k sake although as a couple of other trades was on job I made out I was a man although inside thought this really hurts

No work for me today fell off a hop up and done my ankle plenty of swearing to myself yesterday I can tell ya, like stupid fat c**t f**k sake although as a couple of other trades was on job I made out I was a man although inside thought this really hurts
Get well soon bro :bananahappy:
Bloke working downstairs doing the bay is just absolutely coo coo.

All day making noises and talking to himself

Wearing a jumper in.this weather

Oddball.

Does he drink a lot ? Sounds like he does .. Talk to myself all the time tbh sometimes it's better than talking to others :hueco:

Imagine burt and rwf0067 together. f**k**g hell man i'd love to be a fly on the wall watching that pair.

Reactions: s61
Do you think we are all obsessed with new trowels and tools because we are so bored? Suppose a new trowel or spat etc provides a bit of extra stimulus? Better than masturbating in a customers toilet. That was a real low point in my life. Never again I promised myself.
Funniest comment ive read on here

I've been on the phone slating someone to my mate not realised their son was at home upstairs bedroom. Not sure if he heard me or not!
I sing Beatles songs to myself in various accents, fave is Asian or scouse then cockney geezer! :LOL:

Swore and clenched your fist at the sky :risas: that's brilliant. Sometimes I'll make the occasional peacock noise to pass a bit of time. Problem with skimming it's all manual and it doesn't really work the brain. If you're boarding you measuring, cutting etc slightly more thought needed.
Peacock. That's class. I've got a habit where when I'm taping the tarp edge to the carpet and instead of getting up and walking over to the other side of the room I action man roll across the floor to save time. I like the sensation too, a bit like the joy of rolling down a sand dune. I've yet to be caught doing it, but it'll happen one day and I'll have a bit of explaining to do.

i think lodan is right he has got tourettes syndrome ,......i feel sorry for him,.......definate serious mental health issues,.....

I've been on the phone slating someone to my mate not realised their son was at home upstairs bedroom. Not sure if he heard me or not!
I sing Beatles songs to myself in various accents, fave is Asian or scouse then cockney geezer! :LOL:
Did a job for a bloke yrs ago paid up n happy then couple of months later bumped into him in town he asked if we"d go round and give him a price on further works.
So couple days later I go round with me mate his daughter who's 19/20 answers the door in a small hand towel I would describe and she's fit.
"Hi!! Is yer dad there ?""
"errrrm yeah somewhere"
Off she walks shouting his name through the house whilst my mate is rattling off what he'd like to do to her.
:sisi:
Anyhow after more of his rapey ramblings their is a toilet flushing sound directly to my right and an open window:eek:
With that a door opens next to the front door and yup you guessed it out steps said father of fair maiden :reloco:
The next few minutes of conversation was as you can imagine pointless .
Funny never did hear anymore from him.:wtf: