The Next comp

Members online

keep the ideas coming

How about the winner gets to test out this new magnetic plaster here in Ireland with these 2 bags I have. Ill have a wall prepped waiting for them and while theyre at it, they can bring me a set of door with them so it aint a wasted trip!

How about the winner gets to test out this new magnetic plaster here in Ireland with these 2 bags I have. Ill have a wall prepped waiting for them and while theyre at it, they can bring me a set of door with them so it aint a wasted trip!
I know a man who will pop over for some out of date plaster ;)

The fittest naked sleeping wife/girlfriend......(daughter if older than 21).
.....(mother even grandmother if younger the 40). Competion.

This might be long winded but here goes.

A place is named, let's say MC Donald's......

The first person to post a pick of there van at MC Donald's wins that round.

The winner picks the next place.....could be next to a police car or by a Welsh road sign, on a round about. What ever.....

I saw this on a car forum and the thread had been going months

This might be long winded but here goes.

A place is named, let's say MC Donald's......

The first person to post a pick of there van at MC Donald's wins that round.

The winner picks the next place.....could be next to a police car or by a Welsh road sign, on a round about. What ever.....

I saw this on a car forum and the thread had been going months

Start a new thread... this could be fun

What should the next comp be?

I have a few T shirts left... got bumper stickers coming... keyrings are on my desk :D Pint glasses bla bla bla

In fact.... suggest some competition ideas and the best ones wins something...

Send out the bummer stickers, then the competition is to get a photo of them stuck in the best/most amusing/bravest place.

A bike forum did this a few years back and some of the places were brilliant, some funny and some crazy. Back of a Police bike at the TT, top of the Eiffel tower etc. It did well for the forum's publicity. (y)

Send out the bummer stickers, then the competition is to get a photo of them stuck in the best/most amusing/bravest place.

A bike forum did this a few years back and some of the places were brilliant, some funny and some crazy. Back of a Police bike at the TT, top of the Eiffel tower etc. It did well for the forum's publicity. (y)
Bummer stickers???!!!!??:sorprendido3:

best suggestion yet

best suggestion yet

I'd chip in with a special prize for anyone who could get a photo, or better yet a video, of Cassie discovering someone had stuck one on his pickup. He'd fully loose his sh1t. :LOL: :whistle: