The M-tec M200 - It's finally here!

Members online

I told Mrs Marshy to hold her breath till the prices/launch etc. She's in my compost bin now and not much left I have to say :endesacuerdo:
least you'll have awesome tatties with that feed..................every cloud an all that

Actually .....re read the thread name and something is wrong ,again! :rolleyes:

It's finally here! But it's not here! :LOL:
Ryan is better than any magician I have ever seen. :D

Actually .....re read the thread name and something is wrong ,again! :rolleyes:

It's finally here! But it's not here! :LOL:
Ryan is better than any magician I have ever seen. :D

It's here

image.jpeg

The new gun basically means there is one lever to shut the air and material off. It is pretty smart as well. We have designed them and had them made in the UK

How much are these type mate. I nearly bought one a while back but was bit too costly for the luxury if u lnow what i mean

Ryan these guns when will the be available for others to purchase I like the sound of these.

The spec on the Ritmo actually states 14l/min with a B4-2 rotor and stator

The M200 has a 4 way speed control so you can slow the machine down and speed it up to suit by a simple flick of a switch

Being 110v ensures there are no risks of not being able to use it on site due to voltage restrictions either.

M200 in 110v is more powerful than the Ritmo in 240v

The full spec is online

View attachment 12846

View attachment 12848

Does it automatically adjust the flow of water as you adjust the speed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would imagine there the same as each other maybe the other ones got a video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No mate, we make them mate.

PFT do the Jetset buts its around £600 and our price is a lot better than that

Ryan when is the gun for the base coats coming out? The one that was on YouTube,I'm sure it was the eze 86 or something like that spraying really nice and neatly.
we did talk about it when I was up having my training a while back

Ryan when is the gun for the base coats coming out? The one that was on YouTube,I'm sure it was the eze 86 or something like that spraying really nice and neatly.
we did talk about it when I was up having my training a while back

That's a different machine mate. Nothing at the moment but we are working on something for this