The longest day of my life

Members online

View attachment 38473
Close-up for you mate...I’ve upset the Beefeater tonight!

Cheers mate!

Has the blonde got iced ring doughnuts for eyes?

CB575A8D-E15D-454F-B2F4-60D793757A45.jpeg

Unfortunately they binned-me. While reading this post I didn’t realize I had scoffed the mushrooms that came with the steak, but being a bit pissed on the Guinness I challenged the miserable c**t of a barman, that I never got any mushrooms - he said “Sorry, but the fryers are turned off now but how about a free Guinness?”
“Yes, that’s fine”, I said
Only later did I check my original pic and the mushrooms are there in breadcrumbs...I’m a c**t!
AEAFE950-A6B5-4377-97D0-2D1046A1678A.jpeg

Unfortunately they binned-me. While reading this post I didn’t realize I had scoffed the mushrooms that came with the steak, but being a bit pissed on the Guinness I challenged the miserable c**t of a barman, that I never got any mushrooms - he said “Sorry, but the fryers are turned off now but how about a free Guinness?”
“Yes, that’s fine”, I said
Only later did I check my original pic and the mushrooms are there in breadcrumbs...I’m a c**t!View attachment 38476

Tell him there was no steak, while you’re eating it,, with crazy eyes. free gunnys allnight

like I said and keep saying

internet is full of fuucking weirdos....cuunts...spastics.....arsholes..
shiit heads.. .wannabe bees....wanna wanna wanna be dickheads pricks cuunts
and most of you lot ain't plastereres.
just wanna be a spreads.

pathetic really.

at least a few on here admit who they are and what the camplable of.

the rest are dreamers.
Cheers mate

Yeah? Was hopping to hook up more like you:popcorn:
You didn’t hook me you little wally! I was one of the first to call bullshit. Hey but what do I care, I couldn’t give a f**k I’m off to the beach again today! What are you up to?? Lol.

You didn’t hook me you little wally! I was one of the first to call bullshit. Hey but what do I care, I couldn’t give a f**k I’m off to the beach again today! What are you up to?? Lol.
I was the first ......just saying .

I.m on beach when you come back

I was the first ......just saying .

I.m on beach when you come back
Calm down dear, Read again I said ONE of the first!! Lol. I’ve been on holiday 3 weeks now and I’ve got another week and a half left! ;)(y)
ECF51954-DB55-40DB-B7B5-3AD2C573A767.png

It’s a hard life! Another day in the office!! Hahahahaha!!!

Last edited:

just wanna be a spreads.

pathetic really.

the rest are dreamers.
I can’t even knock up my own muck the way I like any more :cry:....,,ok you got me I work in Sainsbury’s stacking bread.

just wanna be a spreads.

pathetic really.

the rest are dreamers.
Well f**k you to.

And before mr superhard icf comes on here we will probably get spanked by them but their first team

could be i was probably watching the game in our great new stadium while laughing at that s**t from the areshole of london getting mullered by citys reserve side
Trying to have a pop at me again are you! You dirty no good little 5’6” no foreskin wankstain!! Hahahahaha!!

This shows what a moron you are you weren't tagged so wind your neck in you grade a dribbling f**k**g idiot
[And before mr superhard icf comes on here we will probably get spanked by them but their first team]

What the fucks that then? You sweaty fat, bald teenager trainer wearing little man!!