The longest day of my life

Members online

f**k off s**t for brains
199FAA16-0EC7-40F1-9288-6B6E99C19BAB.gif

:LOL: :fuckyou:

Look you do what you think you wanna do at the end of the day i aint the idiot threatening people over a bit of banter just make it a saturday morning cause im too busy the rest of the time

Look you do what you think you wanna do at the end of the day i aint the idiot threatening people over a bit of banter just make it a saturday morning cause im too busy the rest of the time
You’re the dickhead always trying to slyly dig me out! I’m more than big and old enough to handle plenty of banter and I do enjoy it! But you are a sarky c**t and always try to get personal.
(Threatening) pfft! hahahahaha!!!!

You’re the dickhead always trying to slyly dig me out! I’m more than big and old enough to handle plenty of banter and I do enjoy it! But you are a sarky c**t and always try to get personal.
(Threatening) pfft! hahahahaha!!!!
Never got personal yes sarcastic never mentioned your family you did called you a c**t a few times big deal and i have been straight forward in doing so not one bit sly your the c**t doing the little threats with your gifs saying how hard you are balls in your park either way i dont give two flying fucks

Never got personal yes sarcastic never mentioned your family you did called you a c**t a few times big deal and i have been straight forward in doing so not one bit sly your the c**t doing the little threats with your gifs saying how hard you are balls in your park either way i dont give two flying fucks
What a complete utter load of b*ll***s! You have jumped in on my posts loads of times trying to slag me off! Also you can’t handle it if anyone agrees with me and don’t take your side. Playing the victim now are we?? Your a joke! Also you know nothing about me and my life and how “hard” I am! Lol.

You dont half talk some s**t and i aint playing no victim role i give as good as i get you are the one who cant handle it a judging by your comments on some threads you do think your hard well if your that a bit of a bad boy you know where i am

You dont half talk some s**t and i aint playing no victim role i give as good as i get you are the one who cant handle it a judging by your comments on some threads you do think your hard well if your that a bit of a bad boy you know where i am
You’re a proper joke!! Hahahahaha!! If you really want it I’ll meet you half way. Trust me you won’t be happy!! I’m Bury St Edmunds.

You’re a proper joke!! Hahahahaha!! If you really want it I’ll meet you half way. Trust me you won’t be happy!! I’m Bury St Edmunds.
You are the one kicking off dont give me that halfway b*ll***s i posted my address and you are the one saying you are gonna slap me do it or dont

And a word to the wise you better put me down properly otherwise you are leaving in an ambulance cause idont fight fair
Hahahahaha!!!! Who’s threatening who now! I’d expect nothing less from you, Lightweight midgets like you normally don’t fight fair! Do you think you can withstand 17.5st on your chin little man?