The first wave of prizes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been long waited but the first round of prizes are set to leave TPF towers tomorrow morning....

I have built up a stock pile of merchandise si should not have a wait on the next lot....

If you are one of the lucky ones to get prizes please upload and share photos of your prizes ;-)

uploadfromtaptalk1449442941525.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I bet the the lads that get the prizes are same lads that talk amongst the sekar in the site!

I may be a bit slow at getting stuff done but I always get it done and I am a man of my word :)

I'm sorry if I came across funny @Danny but notifications doesn't load neither do people's profiles?
No you didnt you wasnt funny at all hence us calling you a shithouse at least make us laugh you slapped arse !! Some milf pics may win favor?? :rolleyes:

If I click on your name dont have a coversation option just profile page, media page, album page, follow or ignore.

Been far to many bites off people on here lately, no worries about getting one from me [emoji106]

Giz a call if u ever need a start [emoji39]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would like to say to say the price ave been on last few jobs but theres no chance lol board and skim like and i decide the rates between either so all good :)

Would like to say to say the price ave been on last few jobs but theres no chance lol board and skim like and i decide the rates between either so all good :)

Well to be fair we're just house bashing at the minute so im talking s**t anyway haha

If ur getting more than £2.50 ur ripping people off......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't see why you can't start a conversation unless it's with someone that does not have the permission to....

I use tapatalk on my phone.. very easy to use and upload photos etc

To be fair a lot of the names I had know idea who they were.... if they had usernames next to their addresses it would be easier :) so hopefully we should start seeing on here :)

Can't see why you can't start a conversation unless it's with someone that does not have the permission to....

I use tapatalk on my phone.. very easy to use and upload photos etc

ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1449528316.046132.jpg

This is what I get Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.