The first wave of prizes...

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been long waited but the first round of prizes are set to leave TPF towers tomorrow morning....

I have built up a stock pile of merchandise si should not have a wait on the next lot....

If you are one of the lucky ones to get prizes please upload and share photos of your prizes ;-)

uploadfromtaptalk1449442941525.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I bet the the lads that get the prizes are same lads that talk amongst the sekar in the site!

I may be a bit slow at getting stuff done but I always get it done and I am a man of my word :)

I'm sorry if I came across funny @Danny but notifications doesn't load neither do people's profiles?
No you didnt you wasnt funny at all hence us calling you a shithouse at least make us laugh you slapped arse !! Some milf pics may win favor?? :rolleyes:

If I click on your name dont have a coversation option just profile page, media page, album page, follow or ignore.

Been far to many bites off people on here lately, no worries about getting one from me [emoji106]

Giz a call if u ever need a start [emoji39]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would like to say to say the price ave been on last few jobs but theres no chance lol board and skim like and i decide the rates between either so all good :)

Would like to say to say the price ave been on last few jobs but theres no chance lol board and skim like and i decide the rates between either so all good :)

Well to be fair we're just house bashing at the minute so im talking s**t anyway haha

If ur getting more than £2.50 ur ripping people off......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't see why you can't start a conversation unless it's with someone that does not have the permission to....

I use tapatalk on my phone.. very easy to use and upload photos etc

To be fair a lot of the names I had know idea who they were.... if they had usernames next to their addresses it would be easier :) so hopefully we should start seeing on here :)

Can't see why you can't start a conversation unless it's with someone that does not have the permission to....

I use tapatalk on my phone.. very easy to use and upload photos etc

ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1449528316.046132.jpg

This is what I get Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.