The b*ll***s That Goes With Plastering

Members online

So f**k**g backward. I cry with pain when I speak to another spread who brags about doing whole houses in a couple of days. Just so average. What boring people.
Had my neighbour telling my step son that he once put on over 80, yes 80 bags of multi in a day!!!! On his own.

The podger !.. I do know an old school plasterers labourer mixed a pallet of skim by hand, going back bout 15 years, legend of a man. rip.

I think somebody needs a better tape measure!!! At least the wires are tucked in!
emoji1303.png

A chippy did the boarding. I cant understand how he left exactly the same gaps on all the other sockets. What i do instead of trying to measure the box exactly is to just measure the centre. Hole through then cut into the corners of the box.

The spark left the wires standing straight out of the boxes. I had to snip some back, then tuck em in.

I'd just skim around it

Im doing work for a builder, and his carpenter. Good ol school lads, and ive had some work from him. The chippys work is sound, but as we know the best boarders are plasterers. They must have thought i could fill it with skim, but fussing around with them was a headache. I couldn't leave them, and just skim around as would have been harder to make good. I did make a joke about it to the builder, and felt a bit awkward. They are both old mates aswell so just finding my feet with them. One thing ive learnt over the years is only person that knows proper prep of a job is another plasterer.

What I really hate is the c**ts who say they will transfer the money and don’t!
Get something like a sumup if you want it instant.. (cash is king however)

Usual one is send us your invoice illl pay you
You ..... However you can do that on your phone in a minute ... ;@invoicesimple )All whilst they are stood next to you ..... ha

Get something like a sumup if you want it instant.. (cash is king however)

Usual one is send us your invoice illl pay you
You ..... However you can do that on your phone in a minute ... ;@invoicesimple )All whilst they are stood next to you ..... ha
Or.. give me you details and I’ll do it tonight. Aye sure! Phoned a wee c**t when he didn’t do it and he said “it slipped his mind”

Reactions: 000