The 2013 Xmas Pool Competition

Staff online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its ok Beddy, im sure you'll get something............i mean, everyone one else who wasnt in the top four seems to be getting something.................infact, everyone in the top 3 seems to be basking in prizes. so you might as well get something.......

If you dont get anything i'm sure my buddies at ref1na can sort you out marra.....................:RpS_wink:

TBH (new bonding agent that goes over paint Ryan). I'm not bitter about not receiving a prize for 4th place. but i do feel its my duty to inform Scotty Speedskim's missus that he's been a secret lurker in the G** section for sometime now and that i hoped he would have been honest enough to let her know his feeling's for the dark side..............

Just to clarify.................im not bitter about not getting any prizes..........................:RpS_crying:

Plastering World is the future......................:RpS_thumbsup:

I've been in the Dreamteam section are they one and the same?:RpS_unsure:

There is something earmarked for you in 4th mate :)

Bubbles got a prize for organising and Flynnyman crept in with the bad looser prize. !st, 2nd and 3rd prize are sorted, gates are now closed :RpS_cool:

You need to take a firm hand with Flynny......................his mod status can go to his head sometimes.........i mean all the time

You need to take a firm hand with Flynny......................his mod status can go to his head sometimes.........i mean all the time
You can't let it go that I read the rules and you got nothing, I remember a similar whinging in the previous Xmas pool comp lets just leave it x

i need a new jumper or huddy those speedskim coats are the dogs!!!! could do with a new cup too

erm.............excuse me.....................Mr NPS but are you a new member...............you should really introduce ya sel if ya new to the forum................................:flapper:

dont you worry about that mate you get sh1tloads of that :RpS_biggrin:
so anyway is speedskim going to kindly donate a coat to my winter fund? they are real nice and very waterproof :RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.