That's that then Ladies and Gents.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23452
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23452

Sturgeon's meeting specifically said she wants building sites closed, so Boris will be saying the same later.

Obviously there will be some that keep going, do domestics etc. but they won't be covered by insurance so if anything goes wrong it'll be a huge fine at best, jail time at worst.

Strap in, it's going to get bumpy.

Challenging is the word you were looking for.

Since when does that ugly f**k get to tell Boris what to do?

That said, it does look as though it's happening.

She doesn't, she just gets off the conference call with Boris, the Welsh grand dragon, and come on Arlene, then legs it to the press conference. Politicians are all childish tw4ts.

One for all the married men!
1584981629136.png

Hahahahaha!!!

Sturgeon's meeting specifically said she wants building sites closed, so Boris will be saying the same later.

Obviously there will be some that keep going, do domestics etc. but they won't be covered by insurance so if anything goes wrong it'll be a huge fine at best, jail time at worst.

The world going crasy all the famous people have got this coronavirus and ther getting better. What do they want a fuking blue Peter badge idiots

they are complaining about construction workers on the London tube trains. they are saying that it is difficult to keep passengers 2 metre apart, therefore some hospital workers are unable to get on the trains.

they are complaining about construction workers on the London tube trains. they are saying that it is difficult to keep passengers 2 metre apart, therefore some hospital workers are unable to get on the trains.
what do they expect if they cut services... less trains same amount of.people means crowded. keep full.service and everyone can spread out

Challenging is the word you were looking for.

Since when does that ugly f**k get to tell Boris what to do?

That said, it does look as though it's happening.
rong it has happened all building sites non essential shops to close with affect as or now was the words

There are also photo's circulating of workers in canteens all sitting cheek by jowl. Not a good look in the current circumstances.

I’m domestic and seriously thinking to stall all my booked in jobs , anyone else thinking this or have already?
I think we may have to.
I have a job booked in for Wednesday but I think Big Boris is going to cancel it and pay me to have a spring clean at home.

I’m domestic and seriously thinking to stall all my booked in jobs , anyone else thinking this or have already?
I'm the same mate undecided on what to do I've had 2 customers cancel on me last week,I'm fortunate to have some money put away but so far I've had no cancellations this week

My wife and son are hairdressers and barbers and stopped on Friday, I’ve 5weeks of jobs booked in but have no mortgage and savings plus with everything shut what can you spend it on , I’m thinking wait until 8.30 on boris and stall jobs I am supposed to start a new one tomorrow, can’t believe I had a phone call today asking me to look at a job and what the waiting time is when I said end of April if still working she said about cancellations because of the virus, selfish c**t

I’ve hardly worked since September anyway, come and join the party ! :coffe:

I’m domestic and seriously thinking to stall all my booked in jobs , anyone else thinking this or have alread
seriously considering it yes , have a couple of jobs that are empty houses but that could soon go tits up depending on people’s finances.
Like some others I always have some rainy day money put away that will tide me over but it’ll not last for ever.
Said to my lass that I’m going to turn some of the garden over an plant some tatties etc

I am looking forward to going back to the seventies?
Washing our own cars every sunday but having nowhere to go, growing our own veg, eating home made food,
Talking to next door neighbours . need to find my old jeans with the tartan turnups.

Gonna finish this weeks work and see.

I think it'll be taken out of your hands mate.
You'll have no choice after this Friday (27th)

So is that it?
Advice from government that from this evening people must stay at home except for shopping for basic necessities, daily exercise, any medical need and travelling to and from essential work
Is plastering a wall essential work?