Tea leafs

thebearbeef

Theiving romanian toss pots nicked our generator out of the van today while i was taking boards inside the house, we were working on a mates new extension.

The ironic thing is my mate and his missus are coppers lol only bought it this year and it was the poshest one we've ever owned....a nice £450 stephill-generators beauty.

Off to get another tomorrow now! Lesson learnt, even in the nice areas it takes literally 30 secs to have something away, will also be buying a chain and padlock to bolt it to the bulkhead.

No harm done though tis just a lump of metal.

c**ts

Coonts! Were you insured then? Im sure these feckers are invisible. Very rarely are they caught in the act!

Theiving romanian toss pots nicked our generator out of the van today while i was taking boards inside the house, we were working on a mates new extension.

The ironic thing is my mate and his missus are coppers lol only bought it this year and it was the poshest one we've ever owned....a nice £450 stephill-generators beauty.

Off to get another tomorrow now! Lesson learnt, even in the nice areas it takes literally 30 secs to have something away, will also be buying a chain and padlock to bolt it to the bulkhead.

c**ts
Oh dear :( how do you know they were Romanian?

Coonts! Were you insured then? Im sure these feckers are invisible. Very rarely are they caught in the act!
Don't think we have tool cover on the van but prob wouldn't claim anyway as there'll be an excess and premium increase. If we were even covered with the van being unlocked anyway

Oh dear :( how do you know they were Romanian?
They live on a pretty quiet road at the end of a T junction. A neighbour down the road seen them driving up the street slowly then accellerate (as i carried a board into the house i assume) they screetched into the junction one jumped out grabbed it and they wheel spun back down the road. I heard all the engine revving and tyre squeeling but thought it was just standard arseholes. Turned out it was theiving romanian arseholes lol

I had my van done before had a mega mixer and Bosch mixer nicked it's the most sickening feeling in the world

c**ts
Only just seen this, on a Sunday as well,ffs what a s**t day

If I caught someone theiving out of my van I'd make a mess of them, throw them in the back of the van, rob their shoes, spray paint them with the word 'thief' in illuminous yellow and dump them in the middle of nowhere. If this happened to be in winter that would be a bonus.

Don't think we have tool cover on the van but prob wouldn't claim anyway as there'll be an excess and premium increase. If we were even covered with the van being unlocked anyway
Don't admit van was open I got a ticket in Brixton I won my appeal by saying I wasn't gonna leave van open while loading in Brixton in this day and age