Sweep stake on danny baby name

Members online

lol We dont know what gender the baby will be... dont worry it will have a gender... none of this gender neutral bullsh...

“We never had a TV in the family when I was younger” said my grandad.

“Well you have now” I said as I adjusted my dress.

Congratulations mate - enjoy every moment. How's the nappy changing going? A dust mask can help.

She seems to love my office... If she is scremaing teh place down I carry her up here and she quietens down.... god knows why but that is cool :D

Spending the first hour and half of her time outside the womb in my arms is something I will never forget...

She seems to love my office... If she is scremaing teh place down I carry her up here and she quietens down.... god knows why but that is cool :D

Spending the first hour and half of her time outside the womb in my arms is something I will never forget...
Congratulations to you and Jane Danny ,nice name bud and enjoy it , when’s the next?

@Danny

Congratulations! Kids are a blast and a great reminder to be a good example. I have my 3 yr old wanting his own trowel and asking to play in the mud with me. It makes a hard day worth it. Enjoy it.

(and I agree with the 2 kids closeish in age. I think it helps round out their personalities.)

the next is within a couple of years :DWe would like to keep them close.... but she is currently screaming the place down
@Danny

Congratulations! Kids are a blast and a great reminder to be a good example. I have my 3 yr old wanting his own trowel and asking to play in the mud with me. It makes a hard day worth it. Enjoy it.

(and I agree with the 2 kids closeish in age. I think it helps round out their personalities.)
Yes close together definitely,we have three one at 11 ,4 and 3 the two young one s have grown up with each other and play together were as are eldest just got spoilt rotten as we thought we would only have the one definitely a plus but the downside is two so young one so close the can’t half winge together at all hours !!

Yes close together definitely,we have three one at 11 ,4 and 3 the two young one s have grown up with each other and play together were as are eldest just got spoilt rotten as we thought we would only have the one definitely a plus but the downside is two so young one so close the can’t half winge together at all hours !!

our plan is that 2 of similar age should be easy to entertain... as they should like similar things... we all knows what happens to best laid plans.

Madeleine turns into a gremlin at night.... it is relentless

the next is within a couple of years :DWe would like to keep them close.... but she is currently screaming the place down

f**k that. Couple extra years of screaming, twice as many trips to A&E and of course, you think that they'll be cherubs but they'll probably be more like the Krays so twice as many coppers banging on the door.

Give it about two years and get a Jack Russel. They'll keep each other entertained. When the big one is ready to f**k off to the Parachute Regiment (where all unwanted children end up - gotta be realistic, your kids aren't going to be Nobel prize winners or play for whatever G** southern footy team you support), there won't BE a little one to drag things out and the dog will be about ready to fall down dead.

And you'll have peace at last.

mines 10/7/3 all girls....shes 32....she whines more than all 3 of them !!!