SuperPROF Products now in stock

Plasterers1StopShop

Morning All,

Im pleased to say the SuperPROF range of products has now arrived and is in stock. After many meetings with the team at SuperPROF we have been given the UK dealership for their range of products

For more information on their range of products and prices, please visit:

http://www.plasterers1stopshop.co.uk/superprof-tools-c-12_161.html

Here are some of the new products available

Please let me know if you require any further information
112760.png
009117 tm 009557.png
006100.png
008517 tm 008797.png
010028 tm 010157.png
609712-609715.png

And the economic handle 1.2 metre ones are they for finishing plaster as well I take it?

And the economic handle 1.2 metre ones are they for finishing plaster as well I take it?

Im guessing you mean the Comfort Profile? There are 2 versions of this mate, the 0.3mm which has a s*p*r*lex-ible blade and the 0.4mm blade which is more rigid

The 0.3mm is more suited to Plaster and the 0.4mm is more designed for both Plaster and Render

Question, @Plasterers1StopShop see your stocking the rebranded plaziflex, now the Delehedy , do the old mini trowels fit these or are we being ripped of to having to buy yet another mini trowel ! Cheers badger.

Question, @Plasterers1StopShop see your stocking the rebranded plaziflex, now the Delehedy , do the old mini trowels fit these or are we being ripped of to having to buy yet another mini trowel ! Cheers badger.

We are indeed. Sadly the old Midget trowels don't fit the new slot - DELEHEDY have some midget trowels which are available and will fit, in my honest opinion they aren't the best quality. I have asked NeLa to make a Midget trowel to suit the bracket (with their permission) instead

These will be available at the end of the week and the price will as competitive as others

Link as follows: http://www.plasterers1stopshop.co.uk/delehedy-plastic-skimming-trowel-c-12_177.html

14662007BS_Delehedy-Set.png
14662007BS.jpg
DELEHEDY Blade.jpg

We are indeed. Sadly the old Midget trowels don't fit the new slot - DELEHEDY have some midget trowels which are available and will fit, in my honest opinion they aren't the best quality. I have asked NeLa to make a Midget trowel to suit the bracket (with their permission) instead

These will be available at the end of the week and the price will as competitive as others

Link as follows: http://www.plasterers1stopshop.co.uk/delehedy-plastic-skimming-trowel-c-12_177.html

View attachment 12729 View attachment 12730 View attachment 12731
Is the twister blades alike nela super flex 3 mm and 4 mm like premium blade.

Morning All,

Im pleased to say the SuperPROF range of products has now arrived and is in stock. After many meetings with the team at SuperPROF we have been given the UK dealership for their range of products

For more information on their range of products and prices, please visit:

http://www.plasterers1stopshop.co.uk/superprof-tools-c-12_161.html

Here are some of the new products available

Please let me know if you require any further informationView attachment 12725 View attachment 12726 View attachment 12721View attachment 12722View attachment 12723View attachment 12724
What's with the ninja star thing? Apart from the brushes they look unnecessary gadgets ?? Pretty much every tool is on the market now regard plastering and this set of gear looks like it's trying too hard? Like putting a big exhaust and spoilers on a morris minor

What's with the ninja star thing? Apart from the brushes they look unnecessary gadgets ?? Pretty much every tool is on the market now regard plastering and this set of gear looks like it's trying too hard? Like putting a big exhaust and spoilers on a morris minor

Not sure what the Ninja star is?

These products have been available for a long time in Europe with a large following or demand. We only put them on last night and they are selling very quickly so there is a demand or requirement for them.

Not sure what the Ninja star is?

These products have been available for a long time in Europe with a large following or demand. We only put them on last night and they are selling very quickly so there is a demand or requirement for them.
I meant the reveal square regard the ninja star mate. I wouldn't like to be hit by one. As for my comments they are not to wind you up etc it's just the range looks a bit ott for me that's all. I think between nela, Marshall town and Refina it's all covered??

I meant the reveal square regard the ninja star mate. I wouldn't like to be hit by one. As for my comments they are not to wind you up etc it's just the range looks a bit ott for me that's all. I think between nela, Marshall town and Refina it's all covered??

I know your not mate, don't worry. I agree, I wouldn't want to be hit by it either lol!

We do NeLa Putz and a few MT products, as you know I wont touch Refina products so we need to offer an alternative range to our customer base. You may find the Spats SuperPROF make are the same used by many other brands and SP are the actual manufacturers

I know your not mate, don't worry. I agree, I wouldn't want to be hit by it either lol!

We do NeLa Putz and a few MT products, as you know I wont touch Refina products so we need to offer an alternative range to our customer base. You may find the Spats SuperPROF make are the same used by many other brands and SP are the actual manufacturers
I'm aware of your opinion regard Refina products and that's fair enough. I like some but not all. Your more than aware how much I love eze spats etc so you can't always have it all your own way?? I must admit I served my time trying tyzack to begin with which I hated then Marshall Town and never used anything else for well over 20 years. Only the recent evolved superteds and plazzis etc. I used spats in Sausage Land so nothing new there as essential on MP75 work but a lot of the modern tools are making less hard work on the old bones which can only be a good thing ??

I'm aware of your opinion regard Refina products and that's fair enough. I like some but not all. Your more than aware how much I love eze spats etc so you can't always have it all your own way?? I must admit I served my time trying tyzack to begin with which I hated then Marshall Town and never used anything else for well over 20 years. Only the recent evolved superteds and plazzis etc. I used spats in Sausage Land so nothing new there as essential on MP75 work but a lot of the modern tools are making less hard work on the old bones which can only be a good thing ??

I know how much of a fan you are of the EZE spat :numberone: they are a great product. This is just another brand - alternative product at cost effective prices.

Agree, the easier the product can be on the bones the more beneficial this will be to the trade

:numberone: @Marshy on it today, wicked,

Ninja star :risas:
Sausage land
And £20 000 cheque for me

Love it :rebotando:
I be tempted to get the comfort profile tbh
The twister one does the handle twist round ?
:banda:

View attachment 12729 View attachment 12730 View attachment 12731

I think the guy starts the set off with it ???!

Id like to see plasterers1stopshop do a bucket scoop similar to the Refina one with the long handle, like a ladle?

That collomix bucket takes the piss massively with it's asking price. You'd need to be a f**k**g idiot to pay that, for that!

Not really in to any of these new tools tbh. I'll take a casting trowel and a scoop when they're out though.