SuperPROF Products now in stock

Members online

View attachment 12737

WHAT.£85 you got to be fecking kidding me. Again make your own
An old container cut the top of bit of rope for a handle, hey presto, this has lasted 3 years, shovel of sand in it to keep whisk clean and stop skim sticking to the bottom.

I have no idea what you actually achieve with one of them, the description says you got to clean the drill off first then spin the drill off in that cullomix bucket ?

Just get a £3 banister brush and wash it off ! Or spin up some bediford sand last set on a Friday. Or obviously your technique!

Like the plaster ladel thing genius although if I made one it would be like I got it from the pound shop

Will the eze blade slot into the comfort ones with the handles??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just finished rugby, heading back to the office to work on it mate
He isn't joking @Dansouthcoast84 he has just sent me a first draft ;)
image.jpeg

I am sure delehedy trowels are the original manufacturers of the plazzy....
Good bloke to had some gear off him previously and he knocks out some great work with the plazis. Like a few say about timings of sets with the s*p*r*lex you can do the full hit with them. Different strokes for different folks I think. Not for me putting on with but the plazis are great to have in your arsenal for all sorts of issues on a domestic

Good bloke to had some gear off him previously and he knocks out some great work with the plazis. Like a few say about timings of sets with the s*p*r*lex you can do the full hit with them. Different strokes for different folks I think. Not for me putting on with but the plazis are great to have in your arsenal for all sorts of issues on a domestic

Yep agree... I have been a massive fan of plastic for a long time and I had some of the original plazzi flex before refina got them and they were awesome.

Looking forward ti having a play with some of the stuff :D