Sunday’s

I think I’ve got a f**k**g hernia. Found a lump today just above my groin. Tender as f**k. Supposed to be going to Holland on Thursday for a music festival. What a c**t!

1688882421854.gif
Only me then ?

4, weekends on the bounce
No plastering. @ grouting patio @ 2 new fence posts repair ./ shite job.#flyer ….

I went to help a friend out with his fencing told me he’s done the one side ready all in and level and propped just need to put the mortar in, I was like nice less for me to do,I got there on the Saturday morning and the plonker had set the posts the other way round he had recessed posts and cant rails and feather edges slats,so his neighbour was going to be getting the best side of the fence his arse fell out when I told him lol

He gets me a new btl deal .
I install fence posts & some re grouting… no currency exchanged .
So in exchange you get a btl deal?
The bank then gets a mortgage note that can be bought, sold, traded, liend and fractionally lent which is 10x the size of the signed note!!(mortgage contract to you dipstick)
You my friend are part of the very problem you claim to despise and a fcukin hypocrite. Good day to you sir

The bank then gets a mortgage note that can be bought, sold, traded, liend and fractionally lent which is 10x the size of the signed note!!(mortgage contract to you dipstick)
You my friend are part of the very problem you claim to despise and a fcukin hypocrite. Good day to you sir
Go to bed