Sunday’s

john stones lol GIF by England

Well it has been a few week .
I fancy a little shift / Off in to do a clean on a job…

Been in all weekend to play catch up after a job needing extras .@ booked elsewhere.

Tired .put me in a mood tbh .ha . I asked mrs could if she can pick some dog food this morning ;as he was running low ,seeing I was busting my balls ….

‘She said do I have too’
I fuxin told her forget it I will go my self @ put phone down ,. @ went to get his food then finish job -/[^
Then load van for next weeks job …
& REPEAT.
IMG_4017.jpeg

Been in all weekend to play catch up after a job needing extras .@ booked elsewhere.

Tired .put me in a mood tbh .ha . I asked mrs could if she can pick some dog food this morning ;as he was running low ,seeing I was busting my balls ….

‘She said do I have too’
I fuxin told her forget it I will go my self @ put phone down ,. @ went to get his food then finish job -/[^
& REPEAT.View attachment 75871
Many thanks

Reactions: 000

‘She said do I have too’
Women send us huge beneficial indirect advice that goes over our heads. She was telling you to look after her emotional needs and spend time with her

Reactions: 000

‘She said do I have too’
Salt of the earth you are dollar

‘She said do I have too’
And all that for no @currency was exchanged, keeping working for the man dollar, keep working for the man!