Struggling now!!!

Go around house and finish all those little jobs that need doing
Deep clean pvc windows if you have them jif on plastic and glass cleaner, take you two days.
Did you have any hobbies as a kid you have given up,
Do some home made cooking from scratch.
Dig up your lawn and make a veg plot, that will keep you busy two hours a day.
Pick all clover/weeds from lawn by hand.
exercise I hour a day, try out yoga, get app for 100 press ups a day, get app for abs exercise.
valet car/ van, sort out shed tools.
take up home made wine making.
Decorate room and let kids help
start to learn a new lanquage on line
learn charting for forex online
plant some tomatoes in planters but make your own planters out of wood
Invent a better way for fixing beads.
have a go at drawing/painting

Deep clean pvc windows if you have them jif on plastic and glass cleaner, take you two days.
exercise I hour a day, try out yoga, get app for 100 press ups a day, get app for abs exercise.
Fu ck me I need you :rolleyes:

I been through harder times than this! Piss n wind I say gotta crack on and think what must it of been like for people in the war real poverty and fear of been bombed may of been more scary I suspect :coffe:
It’s gotta be much easier living on your own.

Zombie. Get some paint and do the bedrooms up . I know there a pain . But it'll keep you busy. And your get brownie points. Don't watch the News mate.

Don’t know if you’re on PS4 zombie but Modern Warfare Warzone is free. Takes two days to download but it’s a top game.

As been said exercise is the key here, I’m taking my family out running everyday and after resistance the first few days there all actually starting to enjoy it

My heads everything my body ain't.

I'm as weak as a twig mentaly have been since a child!

I'm going to get up shower and try and write myselfa lock down time table I think.
sounds like a plan - a move in the right direction (y)

I'm glad I've got my own massive project at home first thing I did when I found out I would be off work was got everything organised for the Friday so I was flat out for a month don't know what I would have done if I didn't have this to do,
Brought my labourer back out of isolation this morning to give me a hand told him I couldn't pick him up in the van because it was blocked in, so picked him up in the dumper:ROFLMAO:

I'm glad I've got my own massive project at home first thing I did when I found out I would be off work was got everything organised for the Friday so I was flat out for a month don't know what I would have done if I didn't have this to do,
Brought my labourer back out of isolation this morning to give me a hand told him I couldn't pick him up in the van because it was blocked in, so picked him up in the dumper:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 46450
Pretty sure your breaking a few laws there lol

No guna lie after a good start heads really starting to wobble.

This is 2nd morning I've woke up with no purpose, all family are ok and dont need owt, wifes working from home, kids got bits of homework and then play with there mates on computers.

I honestly dont know what to do with myself.

Do you think the government will extend beyond 3 weeks?????

I’m exactly same mate , think most are as we are doers
Few things I noticed is folks seem to bounce a lot , what I mean is one minute am fine then doing or not doing something and the next thing we know am absolutely fed up , I been trying to do stuff around house to can of mask over everything then realised I have to start getting up at 6.30am again otherwise I’m gonna slip into this dosser type state , think for everyone the mental side of being off is gonna be the worse part
I can’t think more than the day I’m in otherwise will go mad , all work related things I completely block out until this is over
Finally if it’s three months then I’m gonna look at it as a once in a lifetime holiday at home

Last edited:
View attachment 46450
Were you pick him up from nuthouse! Joey deacon 2

@zombie I.m dusting up stairs . Spring cleaning i think it's called.actually not that bad . Miggt reduce me hours when this is over become a house husband

Park life...............

Think I'm really going to have think how I'm going to get my head round this then.

I need structure in my life I cant even do sundays like normal people.

Any tips on what you lot plan to do?
Gardening is good for the soul
20200330_131001.jpg

OK, take the p1ss all you want, this is TPF after all. :)

Every hour or two stop what you're doing then start practising some meditation techniques. Ten minutes at a time to begin with.

The first one is to do nothing and try to not hear anything no matter what the background noise is. Stand or sit in a relaxed position and close you eyes, get an image in your head (a pebble or some other hippy cr4p works well). Focus on it really hard, study the details, colour, surface texture shape etc.The idea being the more you focus on that the less you hear.

Another one is to stand relaxed hands at your sides, close you eyes and focus on the tips of your index fingers. One at a time raise your pointed finger from the rest position to touch the tip of your nose in a big arc. One smooth movement without pausing. You'll probably miss at first, but you're basically recalibrating so don't force it you'll get it after a few goes.

It all works really well with stress and anger management.

There are loads more, but you can google the videos of fit birds (or lads if that's your thing) on YouTube etc.

All this flowery bollox is a load of w4nk until you realise how well it works. ;)

OK, take the p1ss all you want, this is TPF after all. :)

Every hour or two stop what you're doing then start practising some meditation techniques. Ten minutes at a time to begin with.

The first one is to do nothing and try to not hear anything no matter what the background noise is. Stand or sit in a relaxed position and close you eyes, get an image in your head (a pebble or some other hippy cr4p works well). Focus on it really hard, study the details, colour, surface texture shape etc.The idea being the more you focus on that the less you hear.

Another one is to stand relaxed hands at your sides, close you eyes and focus on the tips of your index fingers. One at a time raise your pointed finger from the rest position to touch the tip of your nose in a big arc. One smooth movement without pausing. You'll probably miss at first, but you're basically recalibrating so don't force it you'll get it after a few goes.

It all works really well with stress and anger management.

There are loads more, but you can google the videos of fit birds (or lads if that's your thing) on YouTube etc.

All this flowery bollox is a load of w4nk until you realise how well it works. ;)
Your gonna be as mad as @bof if were locked down for 3 months

Your gonna be as mad as @bof if were locked down for 3 months

I can assure that I started off WAY worse than that when things were normal. ;)

I do know I can handle isolation though. We were all extensively tested before being sent off to spend a year on a 30m x 10m base in Antarctica. Just the 10 of us for 18 months, thousands of miles from any sort of civilisation, dark for six months at a time, no TV, no radio, no post, no telephone, no chance of a ship or plane getting in.

So trust me when I say that sitting on my 4rse at home for a few weeks really won't be a problem.

I can assure that I started off WAY worse than that when things were normal. ;)

I do know I can handle isolation though. We were all extensively tested before being sent off to spend a year on a 30m x 10m base in Antarctica. Just the 10 of us for 18 months, thousands of miles from any sort of civilisation, dark for six months at a time, no TV, no radio, no post, no telephone, no chance of a ship or plane getting in.

So trust me when I say that sitting on my 4rse at home for a few weeks really won't be a problem.

Wtf are you on about mate.... You saying you been in some sort of special forces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No guna lie after a good start heads really starting to wobble.

This is 2nd morning I've woke up with no purpose, all family are ok and dont need owt, wifes working from home, kids got bits of homework and then play with there mates on computers.

I honestly dont know what to do with myself.

Do you think the government will extend beyond 3 weeks?????
I think you should take up painting, or perhaps start writing poetry.... you’ve also struck me as the poetic soul type :inocente:

When you start raging in your armchair that’s just artistic temperament :sisi: