storing trowels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bagrat

Hi all was after a few ideas on storing trowels in the back of the van .lve been hanging them up in my old van but would ideally Ike to lay them flat on the floor maybe a compartment or box many thanks for any ideas.

There's been loads of pics posted on here, mine are on a rack on the wall. Why do you want them on the floor?
Had them on the side of the van for years hanging up just feel they be better stored flat . having just brought a new van looking to keep thing shipshape in the back of the van.

Up on a rack theyre out of the way. On the floor they can be stood on, stuff fall on them. Bags chucked on them

A rack like this I think works well

U U U U U U U U U

So the handles slot in and they don't slide around

When hanging up in my old van the van lining wasn't exactly flat on the side of the van hence the reason for asking .

Got mine in a rack over the wheel arch works well for me

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1430079991.917614.jpg
    ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1430079991.917614.jpg
    215.9 KB · Views: 632
Top man powellplastering had similar but only had one timber through gutter brackets and they were leaning against lining on the side !your picture is exactly what I was looking for I even screwed insulation board to the side of the van to try and keep them flat.

Didn't want to plug it myself....
Hows the sales goin now?
Is there a massive,gigantic beddybox out for those who have a huge trowel collection? Nela,refinana,ragni,secret trowels? German trowels,spats venetian, micro cement trowels? ....

Oh and somewhere for in the box for trooper trousers.:rebotando:

Status
Not open for further replies.