Stilts

if they were one piece id give ot a go but two sets strapped together no
Naw f**k that mate, man there should be in the circus juggling dander in about on them things this is enough for me lol
Screenshot_20180309-170333.png

I stuck a 5r on a 50-1 6 fold just. Sheffield Wed and Luton let me down. Got a 5-1 bet on for. This eve, hopefully won't s**t it on me lol might have a squizzy at South American teams later or else wait to tomorrow see what games on

I stuck a 5r on a 50-1 6 fold just. Sheffield Wed and Luton let me down. Got a 5-1 bet on for. This eve, hopefully won't s**t it on me lol might have a squizzy at South American teams later or else wait to tomorrow see what games on

luton would of been the loss for everyone this weekend.......
had some good bets come in real win both score united win both score hull win both to score.....then blackpool wouldnt score lol !!

luton would of been the loss for everyone this weekend.......
had some good bets come in real win both score united win both score hull win both to score.....then blackpool wouldnt score lol !!
Bastards mate, was Gona do Blackburn but stayed away from it. I'd say they did alright mate, wankers. At one stage I was just waiting on them to score but then another team equalised and f**k*d me cash out, though it was only about 30quid it was offering me. Lol

Bastards mate, was Gona do Blackburn but stayed away from it. I'd say they did alright mate, wankers. At one stage I was just waiting on them to score but then another team equalised and f**k*d me cash out, though it was only about 30quid it was offering me. Lol

cash outs crack me up.....zero to hero in 5 mins !!!!
I know, i didn't cash out over a hundred quid and other team got a pen on 88th minute, so then on another one, was lazio and another team, I was waiting on lazio and they were all over the team first half, checked again after 60mins or so and they were one down, still. Offered me 70 quid cash out so I took it, if I had have checked a min later it'd have been 1 each and I'd have let it run, course lazio won. It was for 765 and I cashed out for about 70. F*****g sick. I won 400 the next day but that's besides point lol.

I know, i didn't cash out over a hundred quid and other team got a pen on 88th minute, so then on another one, was lazio and another team, I was waiting on lazio and they were all over the team first half, checked again after 60mins or so and they were one down, still. Offered me 70 quid cash out so I took it, if I had have checked a min later it'd have been 1 each and I'd have let it run, course lazio won. It was for 765 and I cashed out for about 70. F*****g sick. I won 400 the next day but that's besides point lol.

enough to send you potty some times.
i wonder if wolves will come back and win.....i fuucking hope so:loco: