Starting back at work!!!

Members online

Exactly m8 so y don't people ge off ther lazy arse and get some work done in a safe manner gov. Uk very clear on that
Unfortunately people in general are not capable of being safe and will infect the vulnerable , did an empty house and good job I steralzed all I touched as it turned out the owner was popping in at night for a look

Because the c**ts are loving it on full pay..hypocrisy at its finest,you cant go out 5 times a day and try go to beach and parks then moan saying there dont feel safe,knock there furlough down to 20% then let's see what the survey says
Bad place outside,went to supermarket earlier.big sign at front door.
No couples please,
Only 1 person per trolley

Waiting in q and in front of me were a couple and they looked chinese.wtf

Stay alert,try to stay in for ever,outside is too big,stay in room with curtains closed,no music or tv.only go to kitchen for food and water.give kids away if possible.

Y
Unfortunately people in general are not capable of being safe and will infect the vulnerable , did an empty house and good job I steralzed all I touched as it turned out the owner was popping in at night for a look
Yes true m8 health is more important than money But the will have to move on ASAP. Truth is virus is hear to stay for ever doesent matter how long you shut country down. Herd ummeniti or vaccination. No virus will disappear

Y
Yes true m8 health is more important than money But the will have to move on ASAP. Truth is virus is hear to stay for ever doesent matter how long you shut country down. Herd ummeniti or vaccination. No virus will disappear
Yep you cant eradicate a virus it's impossible,it would be like eradicating flu.impossible

Besides this big new build . I.ve done 3 jobs over lockdown 1 for a copper 1 for a nurse 1 for nhs worker lol

At the end of the day, the government have f**k*d this up from the start and whatever the clown says on Sunday is irrelevant.

people been working on sites and in people’s houses this whole time, fella 4 doors down has had his garden wall rendered and new front door on and he’s got 2 hound kids.

people who want to work will work , people who want you in their houses will have you regardless of what he says Sunday.
and of course the labour party would've got everything spot on wouldn't they?
once again easy to criticize the government when you'll never be in a position to make those decisions isn't it yer red commie t**t.

and of course the labour party would've got everything spot on wouldn't they?
once again easy to criticize the government when you'll never be in a position to make those decisions isn't it yer red commie t**t.

whats it got to do with labour you mug

I’m a conservative voter you absolute tool, can still call them a s**t show.

just like someone can slag off their football team.

boris and the lads have f**k*d this up.

Carl the plasterer Lol grow up

your a cretin, been on here 5 minutes kissing arse , pathetic sad man
What's up pal? C'mon big nose dont be like this..am I getting your back wet? Bet your sat there now arnt you getting a plan together to rinse "the lads you've got working for you" a subby sub-contracting his work :risas:

What's up pal? C'mon big nose dont be like this..am I getting your back wet? Bet your sat there now arnt you getting a plan together to rinse "the lads you've got working for you" a subby sub-contracting his work :risas:

700 odd posts in 5 weeks.
Get a life fella, it’s a Internet forum not real life, don’t have to get the lads to like you.
Sad act

700 odd posts in 5 weeks.
Get a life fella, it’s a Internet forum not real life, don’t have to get the lads to like you.
Sad act
I've been in lockdown you looney tune :risas: I actually run a 6 figure gross profit buisness,trust me I've got a life.dont do facebook,snapchat or Instagram so I prob filter on here during day..you've got your back wet for me big nose..love it

I've been in lockdown you looney tune :risas: I actually run a 6 figure gross profit buisness,trust me I've got a life.dont do facebook,snapchat or Instagram so I prob filter on here during day..you've got your back wet for me big nose..love it

think it’s the other way round fella, you’ve been on me from day one because I criticised the government you clown.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
6 figure business who cares m8, you could be Alan sugar and you’ll still be in a wooden box at the end of the day.
Couldn’t careless what you or anyone has got.
As long as your a decent human being and care about other people that’s all that matters.

you seem like a massive piece of s**t

think it’s the other way round fella, you’ve been on me from day one because I criticised the government you clown.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
6 figure business who cares m8, you could be Alan sugar and you’ll still be in a wooden box at the end of the day.
Couldn’t careless what you or anyone has got.
As long as your a decent human being and care about other people that’s all that matters.

you seem like a massive piece of s**t
Looooooooooooooooooooool your deffo the biggest piece of s**t on here by a country mile me old fruit..biggest waste of space of a human being,just take a look at urself in the mirror,actually charging your mates £1m2 so you can sub work out that isnt urs :risas: it's like sub letting..go away big nose your boring

Looooooooooooooooooooool your deffo the biggest piece of s**t on here by a country mile me old fruit..biggest waste of space of a human being,just take a look at urself in the mirror,actually charging your mates £1m2 so you can sub work out that isnt urs :risas: it's like sub letting..go away big nose your boring

lol name me one person in business/ construction who don’t own money off the people the get in to work for them.

they ain’t my mates just some young lads 20 years younger then me who go up my local pub.

anyway ain’t replying to you anymore.

go back to work and log out and stop being obsessed with this place.

lol name me one person in business/ construction who don’t own money off the people the get in to work for them.

they ain’t my mates just some young lads 20 years younger then me who go up my local pub.

anyway ain’t replying to you anymore.

go back to work and log out and stop being obsessed with this place.
Loooooooooooool you dont need to explain yourself to me big nose for being a massive c**t

Depressing ain’t it
C635F069-6B59-46F0-B5A6-DF417E8C7855.png