Starting back at work!!!

According to leaks boris will encourage domestics in england to return to work on sunday in his statement. Hope you can get skim.i know a few private builders starting back on monday here in scotland regardless of different guidelines.

At the end of the day, the government have f**k*d this up from the start and whatever the clown says on Sunday is irrelevant.

people been working on sites and in people’s houses this whole time, fella 4 doors down has had his garden wall rendered and new front door on and he’s got 2 hound kids.

people who want to work will work , people who want you in their houses will have you regardless of what he says Sunday.

At the end of the day, the government have f**k*d this up from the start and whatever the clown says on Sunday is irrelevant.

people been working on sites and in people’s houses this whole time, fella 4 doors down has had his garden wall rendered and new front door on and he’s got 2 hound kids.

people who want to work will work , people who want you in their houses will have you regardless of what he says Sunday.
It's been a soft lockdown at best. Mate owns a bar in Slovakia, they've had a proper lockdown. Another bar owner opened first night of lockdown and got a £10000 fine, put in jail for 8 years and all the customers fined £1000. They've had a total of 26 deaths

He’s the ugly version of me
images (3).jpeg

Zombie you on gear lastnight? What's this about you going bk to work?
I should think very few spreads are capable of long term sitting around , It's having a decent distraction that keeps things balanced .
Should play the verve " the drugs don't work anymore " but I like this

I wish boris tonight would just say right f**k it,you havnt listened so everything's back tomoz so get yourselfs ready to go into work..