Spreads/Labour for spray crew Dagenham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curry

Private Member
Doing the internals of a school down in Dagenham and am looking for guys to join one of our spray crews to help move the project along at a good pace. Spreads + labourers.

It would be beneficial if you have used MP Finish before as well as speedskims and spats

Start date is in about 7 May

Thanks

How do you work out the rates of pay does the bloke who finishes it get more than the bloke spraying and the bloke spatting or do you devide it evenly ?

For the first time ever you have actually come up with a good point............Danny give the guy another mug :)

We pay a rate per m2 and thats divided by the crew however they wish. Normally its 2+1 so its say 40℅ 40% 20%.

How would it work with a 5 + 1 gang?
With the Ritmo we have a bench mark of 200m2 for a 2+1 gang. That's easy and more could be done no sweat but that's what I promise we will deliver as a minimum.
Every extra spread we have allows another easy 100m2. So a 5+1 gang could do 500m2 easy.

The Ritmo will throw that on in 2 1/2 -3 hours. The spreads all help to fill tapes bead up until its their 100m2.

All the +1 has to do is load the machine and remove floor protection, put a few reveals on so hes not dead.

We worked this up to 3+1 but I cant see why if the boardwork is their why you couldn't just keep adding spreads.

We would finish the job in no time so I would need **** loads of work to make it worth it while other wise I would be sitting on my ass when I could have just plodded along in a 2+1 gang at 200m2+

With the Ritmo we have a bench mark of 200m2 for a 2+1 gang. That's easy and more could be done no sweat but that's what I promise we will deliver as a minimum.
Every extra spread we have allows another easy 100m2. So a 5+1 gang could do 500m2 easy.

The Ritmo will throw that on in 2 1/2 -3 hours. The spreads all help to fill tapes bead up until its their 100m2.

All the +1 has to do is load the machine and remove floor protection, put a few reveals on so hes not dead.

We worked this up to 3+1 but I cant see why if the boardwork is their why you couldn't just keep adding spreads.

We would finish the job in no time so I would need **** loads of work to make it worth it while other wise I would be sitting on my ass when I could have just plodded along in a 2+1 gang at 200m2+

I really wanted the percentages for the wages so what your saying you want 100m a day out of each spread? Youve set your spreads 200m a day and promised to deliver on a 2-1? It sounds easy and simple when your typing it but in the real world it aint never gonna happen, i feel sorry for the last spread on their 100m coz he/she wont have any help :)

Its a piece of piss dont worry flynny, ive done it easy. Even my dad does it and he is almost 60.

The last spread has help from the first if he needs it.

Only had one intrested party so far....

Its a piece of piss dont worry flynny, ive done it easy. Even my dad does it and he is almost 60.

The last spread has help from the first if he needs it.

Only had one intrested party so far....
Bit like banging your head against a wall Steve ,i thought you were looking for labour :RpS_sneaky: is that a bad thing ?

You posted a thread ,saying you want labour ,and that should be that ,not ...how ..what ..when ..:RpS_confused:

Thanks John ,you get it mate :RpS_thumbup: think Steve is just trying to get new labour in ,offer work , give someone a start , see why Owls gets pissed off

Thanks John ,you get it mate :RpS_thumbup: think Steve is just trying to get new labour in ,offer work , give someone a start , see why Owls gets pissed off

If someone wants to know more and is genuinely interested then It's up to them to get in touch with Steve, I think prices and meterage should be discussed over PM not on an open forum..

It's a shame people get involved when they have no interest in the opportunity, it would piss me off no end :RpS_angry:

If someone wants to know more and is genuinely interested then It's up to them to get in touch with Steve, I think prices and meterage should be discussed over PM not on an open forum..

It's a shame people get involved when they have no interest in the opportunity, it would piss me off no end :RpS_angry:

Yep sometimes once the OP has put the relevant information up the thread gets locked, here Steve gets interrogated. Not right IMHO.

I don't I think we should talk about what we like

Yep sometimes once the OP has put the relevant information up the thread gets locked, here Steve gets interrogated. Not right IMHO.

Get a grip ive asked some questions which dont discuss rates of pay or metre price and some things im interested in, he hasent left his details thats why it hasnt been locked, the same reason some do get locked coz they have their details. If this wasent about a machine you wouldnt get so defensive, nobody is having a dig we are having a chat and if he wanted it locked he can lock it himself.

That's down the road for me mate, a horrible shithole. Busy at the mo but would love to see this spraying in action, if u don't mind that is

Status
Not open for further replies.