Spreading peace!

Plasterers
We are the biggest moaners and bitches your ever meet

So far it's all men moaning. They guy I was with today has worked for 35 years and I know for a fact that in this city he is well respected for his work by his own trades men and others. Today he told me he has enjoyed all his years as a plasterer so I'll stick with his advice. Let's not forget I have a job and not packed my life in on a dream I've decided to use me free time to learn and enjoy with the prospect of being able to do something more.

Plasterers

So far it's all men moaning. They guy I was with today has worked for 35 years and I know for a fact that in this city he is well respected for his work by his own trades men and others. Today he told me he has enjoyed all his years as a plasterer so I'll stick with his advice. Let's not forget I have a job and not packed my life in on a dream I've decided to use me free time to learn and enjoy with the prospect of being able to do something more.
Just keep the tea’s flowing and you will be sweet. It’s all down hill if not. :ROFLMAO:

Plasterers

Fair play to you if it’s what u want to do just do it.Life is too short,pack what u can into it.

I must be off my head but I found yesterday thoroughly enjoyable :pcmala:

Attachments

• 20180201_114530.jpg
    20180201_114530.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 602
  • 20180201_124051.jpg
    20180201_124051.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 458
  • 20180201_114812.jpg
    20180201_114812.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 435
Hi there haven't been on here much since Christmas with life and all.
Are you still out working with the same fella. If so hope it's going well for you. Any updates ??

Hi John. Well I went to Edinburgh for my course and managed to pass with a merit for my plastering and a distinction for my health and safety. So I was very chuffed. When I came home I hadn' seen the plasterer and was keen to get back into it so stripped my living room walls while my baby was in bed so just bit by bit. Then I plastered one wall and made a bloody mess haha. Still look at the wall with pride. This weekend will be spent doing the other's. Im away to Edinburgh tomorrow with the plasterer to watch the master in action and get a day of practice. Looking forward to it. I'm coming to the end of my maternity leave so it's time to go back to work but that will be part time so I will be using my two days a week to get out plastering. It' something I want to be good at and it' going to take a long time but I'll be sticking at it. Maybe one day someone will let me plaster something for them and will be happy with my work. I would love that.