Spraying silicone render

Members online

I've been using a hopper gun on smaller jobs. Very slow, but a controlled and perfect finish. Each lift would need two men hand balling. Too much lost labour when spraying is a one man job. Bigger jobs the eze flies through it.

The benu spray gun.

A hopper attached onto a battery driver
Whats your opinion of it for small jobs? We did a small one with tc15 last week and the sun was beaming on it. Made me think a little spreayer would be ideal as its spray it on and leave it isn't it? Not floats needed?

Whats your opinion of it for small jobs? We did a small one with tc15 last week and the sun was beaming on it. Made me think a little spreayer would be ideal as its spray it on and leave it isn't it? Not floats needed?
One I did last week with a hopper gun had a 35m2 gable and it was done in about an hour and a half on my own. Apprentice was just topping me up. f**k handballing it. Get a warm day with a bit of wind and the scarring is irreversible!

They do serve a purpose I suppose.

I wouldn't fancy holding that up all day spraying to be honest.

The beauty of the EZE 24 is it isn't too big for the 15m2 jobs and isn't too small for the 500m2 jobs.

It's simply plug and play and it's 'EZE' to use

South facing walls are a bitch when the sun's shining. Throw in scaffold shadows and it can cock a job right up. On hot days, mornings only for South facing. Foook that

They do serve a purpose I suppose.

I wouldn't fancy holding that up all day spraying to be honest.

The beauty of the EZE 24 is it isn't too big for the 15m2 jobs and isn't too small for the 500m2 jobs.

It's simply plug and play and it's 'EZE' to use

Surely with something like an eze though u lose a load feeding it through the machine and pipes no? It was only a 5 tub job so its hard to think of buying a £4k+ machine for it

Suppose if your doing 5 tub jobs each day it soon becomes worth while but i'd have thought it'd take as long to clean it as it would to spray it

Surely with something like an eze though u lose a load feeding it through the machine and pipes no? It was only a 5 tub job so its hard to think of buying a £4k+ machine for it

Suppose if your doing 5 tub jobs each day it soon becomes worth while but i'd have thought it'd take as long to clean it as it would to spray it

If your doing it regularly then it's certainly worth it.

If you do 5 tubs a month or on the very rare occasion, I wouldn't advise buying. But you can hire and put that Into the price of the job

If you don't use all the material, close the gun and seal the hopper and save it for the next job. Or you can pump it back into the gun and re-seal it

And to be fair on little 5-6 tub jobs a little gun with a hopper like that would be spot on. We looked at renting an eze off you last year for a 1500m2 (ish) job but it just didn't work out for the way the job needed to be done. Would love to try a machine see what the finish is actually like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And to be fair on little 5-6 tub jobs a little gun with a hopper like that would be spot on. We looked at renting an eze off you last year for a 1500m2 (ish) job but it just didn't work out for the way the job needed to be done. Would love to try a machine see what the finish is actually like.

Give me a call anytime mate. Happy to arrange a demonstration for you

Cheers ryan but i'd be wasting your time for the sake of having a play with a machine at the minute. Will take you up on it when we're in a position to consider buying one or a job that justifies renting one

Cheers ryan but i'd be wasting your time for the sake of having a play with a machine at the minute. Will take you up on it when we're in a position to consider buying one or a job that justifies renting one

Cheers mate. We will be having another open day soon. We will restrict numbers so we can ensure everyone has a good go.

Will let you know when this is

Cheers mate. We will be having another open day soon. We will restrict numbers so we can ensure everyone has a good go.

Will let you know when this is
we still need a chat about the EZE 9 Compressor.................or will i wait till P1ss Newcastle opens up marra

Ryan my banking app is down. How much is in my personal account and have i got enough to buy some bacon, sausage and egg for breakfast tomorrow?

The Rhino app or P1ss banking app........................i want 25% for the idea

Why don't you just use a hopper gun? The awkwardness of a drill, power lead and an air hose would be a pain in the ass.

No primer on the walls on a couple of those jobs!!!
It is quicker although I prefer the finish a float gives
The spray finish is a bit tyrolean type for me

1mm is nice Bobby. Hand applied can't be as flawless as sprayed. And a lot more profit without all the hand applied labour involved.

Talking to a couple lads the other day said they can spray 300 mtrs of top coat a day with a machine and they said they don't need to flatten it