spray hardwall

RJDEAN

any tips on spraying hardwall with ritmo? or is there a better gear to use on new internal blockwork?

You don't need to clean machine after 20 bags mate , we sprayed 120m , 40m a room and then clean the machine , the only mistake people mate is after a couple of days spraying, just take the pressure plate off and clean it out as the hardwall builds up in there, it happens with MP75 as well. Each room was taking about 35 min to spray and rule . A lad spraying one other ruling so it makes sense to spray . It does take a little longer to set though

You don't need to clean machine after 20 bags mate , we sprayed 120m , 40m a room and then clean the machine , the only mistake people mate is after a couple of days spraying, just take the pressure plate off and clean it out as the hardwall builds up in there, it happens with MP75 as well. Each room was taking about 35 min to spray and rule . A lad spraying one other ruling so it makes sense to spray . It does take a little longer to set though

Long time no hear Simps.

Would you need a different mixing shaft?

Gear builds up on the throat of mixing chamber and can cause powder obstruction big bollox. One day i might be as wonderful as you.

Do you spray multi after on that job too or hand apply ?

I found that it kills the soft ones , just use a d63 on the 3phase and standard on ritmo , unless your spraying large rooms and areas , I prefer using the ritmo is better .

I found that it kills the soft ones , just use a d63 on the 3phase and standard on ritmo , unless your spraying large rooms and areas , I prefer using the ritmo is better .
What is the difference between soft and standard R&s ? Every one is shouting about the soft one and I have it on my xl from day one , but to be honest I am having my doubts. There are days I can’t get the material right - runs like a piss . Done many tests, thinking is the r&s and changed it with new one only to see it getting worse. Checked everything and came to the conclusion is the r&s ?

What is the difference between soft and standard R&s ? Every one is shouting about the soft one and I have it on my xl from day one , but to be honest I am having my doubts. There are days I can’t get the material right - runs like a piss . Done many tests, thinking is the r&s and changed it with new one only to see it getting worse. Checked everything and came to the conclusion is the r&s ?

The soft r@s is for tough materials. When the frist come out I was getting about 16 or more pallets. Now i can only get 8. I have 2 mates using them and the same 8 pallets. Don't know if there is a bad batch. Ill buy one more. And if I get only 8 out of it I'll get a diesel machine as it's cheaper to run. £170 for r@s will do 80 pallets. Soft r@s £120 and only 8 f**k that. Iv used 3 now and only got 8 out of them my Mate used 2 and got 7 and 9. My other mate got 6 out of one. Don't know what is going on tbh. Plus when running the ritmo on the generator it drinks about €3.50 an hour then having to buy r@s all the time. It would make u think tbh.

The soft r@s is for tough materials. When the frist come out I was getting about 16 or more pallets. Now i can only get 8. I have 2 mates using them and the same 8 pallets. Don't know if there is a bad batch. Ill buy one more. And if I get only 8 out of it I'll get a diesel machine as it's cheaper to run. £170 for r@s will do 80 pallets. Soft r@s £120 and only 8 f**k that. Iv used 3 now and only got 8 out of them my Mate used 2 and got 7 and 9. My other mate got 6 out of one. Don't know what is going on tbh. Plus when running the ritmo on the generator it drinks about €3.50 an hour then having to buy r@s all the time. It would make u think tbh.
The first two soft r@s I had were great- did 10-12 pallets of monorex. I am on my third at the moment and have 4 pallets monorex and 1 monochrome and all I get through the hose is piss! The other day I thought is the water and had to reduce it to very minimum, almost nothing, and still all I got was piss. Thought is the distance, was pumping 45 m away at ground level, but then I had the same problem before with 25m hose and being XL and running it from 3phase gene the speed was embarrassing, could have done it way quicker by hand. Felt like running with 1/4 of its capabilities. My next r@s won’t be G** soft that’s for sure. So, my suspicion was right then and what’s funny about it the dealers are playing dumb about it. Thanks clemo , I’ll put it right with the next purchase.

This to my mind perfectly illustrates the problem with going down the machine route.
While everything is running perfectly they're brilliant. As soon as you hit a problem it costs you a lot of time and money.
Chewing through R&S's is an expensive hobby and if the gear isn't coming out of that pipe spot on the frustration levels are bad enough without the loss of earnings.

Tbf whatever you end up with smoother my only advice would be stuff mono and just use ocr , imo mono is crap