Sponsorship/advertising

Status
Not open for further replies.
gps...with all due respect......
.cant for the life of me suss out why your so ruffled by this whole nonsense?
Its between danny and the said sponsor. You know as much as me about it.
its buisness ...dannys buisness. How you conduct your affairs is up to you,if you feel a client is fecking you about..you deal with it accordingly?
everyone knew what companys product you were talking about in your thread and tbh itz been discussed to death recently...... so feck...who really cares??? My pockets aint getting dipped..:RpS_thumbup:

they got slagged rotten for their p&p anyway...:RpS_lol:
dont think theyll go bankrupt without the forum.......fuckem.!
I dont favour them anymore or any less pre forum or post forum:rolleyes)

Is it just me or does any one else think it's down to Danny what he does since he owns this place. I wouldn't want some one coming into my place and telling me Wot to do.

gps...with all due respect......
.cant for the life of me suss out why your so ruffled by this whole nonsense?
Its between danny and the said sponsor. You know as much as me about it.
its buisness ...dannys buisness. How you conduct your affairs is up to you,if you feel a client is fecking you about..you deal with it accordingly?
everyone knew what companys product you were talking about in your thread and tbh itz been discussed to death recently...... so feck...who really cares??? My pockets aint getting dipped..:RpS_thumbup:

they got slagged rotten for their p&p anyway...:RpS_lol:
dont think theyll go bankrupt without the forum.......fuckem.!
I dont favour them anymore or any less pre forum or post forum:rolleyes)

I'm not lol. I'm just a seeker of truth and justice. plus finding a way of quickly getting to the milestone of 1000 posts before getting booted of here

If they stopped their sponsorship because of the delivery charges comments then what a stupid business decision on there part. If it was because they thought as has been mentioned that maybe with all the sales of late then they no longer needed to pay Danny, what an arrogance business decision.
But maybe they objected to the G** section? :)

If they stopped their sponsorship because of the delivery charges comments then what a stupid business decision on there part. If it was because they thought as has been mentioned that maybe with all the sales of late then they no longer needed to pay Danny, what an arrogance business decision.
But maybe they objected to the G** section? :)

But the second part of this makes no sense, when I phoned up to order I did not say btw I'm only here because of this forum nor did they ask where I had heard of them etc

I'm not lol. I'm just a seeker of truth and justice. plus finding a way of quickly getting to the milestone of 1000 posts before getting booted of here
There is easier ways to the promised land.........
Post loads of jokes or one liners:rolleyes)

Being the devils advocate is much more fun though
Yeh ..noticed that in earlier in the thread..." just like a good debate and think the politcs of this stinks":rolleyes)
politics or petty?:RpS_unsure:

your still full of pish tho:RpS_lol:

Yeh ..noticed that in earlier in the thread..." just like a good debate and think the politcs of this stinks":rolleyes)
politics or petty?:RpS_unsure:

your still full of pish tho:RpS_lol:

Politics on Danny's part petty on mine your quite right

I have been reading this thread with some interest asI have been blocked on a number of occasions when giving advice and frankly mentioning that I can supply two or 3 specific items When I first joined the forum I did discuss with Danny sponsorship costs and after careful consideration with my son who runs the company it was decided that solid plastering was only on the fringe of our business thus would not be viable.
As I sponsor (ie be it only with time) and help build another site that swims in the plastering pool from a different angle (which danny is aware of) I do understand where he is at with this problem.
I did notice that there was a suggestion that we (potential sponsors) could perhaps reap orders via the forum for an agreed percentage.
I have such a deal in place with one manufacturer of an entirely unrelated car spray product that was developed with our knowledge. each month he send us the sales figures and a nice fat cheque.
We also have deals in place where we offer discount to members of the other forum however they pay an annual fee,We have deals with CCF group to deliver materials to customers direct and take a tiny mark up and one or two of the mentioned maufacturers and sponsors mentioned on this site
Perhaps this is the way forward I do not know
One thing is fact though this is Dannys baby and I will not knowingly undermine it. I have had one principle in life and it has always been honesty.
I find it very difficult to answer many of threads as when sometimes my answers are moderated they are read wrong. I have done the same myself with one member. (appologies have been exchanged)
I have said my piece now and reiterate This is Dannys forum policy is his and only his and we should respect them right or wrong

Sponsorship/advertising

That's not a pop at anybody the pic just made me laugh and wonder if he can drink beer with that bee beard??? :huh:

I would just like to say that as "International Distributor for the @beddy range our sales have increased tenfold since becoming a forum sponsor and Danny is more than happy with his lucrative commission.........NEW PRODUCTS COMING SOON

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.