Sponsorship/advertising

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's more to do with them puIling the plug on advertising. Would itv still show dfs adverts if they stopped paying

I think some of us are missing the point here this is Danny's forum and he can do wtf he wants with it and if you don't like it don't log on simples.
NO ONE forces anyone to log on. If we were share holders with a financial stake then fair enough but we are not.
This forum has approx 20k members how many of those peep's would know of or have the confidence to buy certain products if not for reviews of forum members.

Only saying :RpS_biggrin:

But what's the point of a plasterers forum if you cannot discuss plastering any how each of us do it

I think it's more to do with them puIling the plug on advertising. Would itv still show dfs adverts if they stopped paying
No but they wouldn't stop people from mentioning them on other shows ,not that they would be mentioned but u know what I mean:rolleyes)

So had they never advertised it would be ok to talk about them as that is what you are all saying

I think some of us are missing the point here this is Danny's forum and he can do wtf he wants with it and if you don't like it don't log on simples.
NO ONE forces anyone to log on. If we were share holders with a financial stake then fair enough but we are not.
This forum has approx 20k members how many of those peep's would know of or have the confidence to buy certain products if not for reviews of forum members.

Only saying :RpS_biggrin:

you're right, raggles :RpS_thumbup: were not forced to log on. we do so because its a forum about plastering. if something seems contradictory then its fair dinkum to be able to say so. i think we all want danny to get more sponsors.

dont think anyones questioning danny's a

Looks that way. End of the day its Dannys decision. I can totally understand where hes coming from. You can still talk about companies and their products. Thursday i picked up my brand new reffina super flex. Haven't used it yet

you're good, flynnyman .... :RpS_lol:
have you ever tought of going into politics ...

next question, please ..... you at the back..

well why not censor marshalltown, tyzack, makita radios, blue grit. microgobis or whatever ...... because they just get mentioned in a forum concerned with plastering ...

I would guess because none of those companies have come on board in the first place then left as far as I am aware.
We don't know all the details of what happened with refina and Danny because he has got more class than to discuss it in too much detail.

I would guess because none of those companies have come on board in the first place then left as far as I am aware.
We don't know all the details of what happened with refina and Danny because he has got more class than to discuss it in too much detail.

Possibly someone with to much class would not censor its members from telling each other how good a certain trowel is

its not been cencored maybe we have a change in the law :) viva la revolucion

you're good, flynnyman .... :RpS_lol:
have you ever tought of going into politics ...

next question, please ..... you at the back..

I reckon more a union baron calling for strikes left right and centre

Possibly someone with to much class would not censor its members from telling each other how good a certain trowel is

Youve been on here long enough to know Danny must have good cause for his actions but I respect where you come from on freedom of choice/speech etc.
I certainly don't like being told what to do so work on my own.

How many of their tools have been sold purely because of advice reviews and opinions on this forum. Possibly Hundreds id say

Youve been on here long enough to know Danny must have good cause for his actions but I respect where you come from on freedom of choice/speech etc.
I certainly don't like being told what to do so work on my own.

Funny that so do I lol

Status
Not open for further replies.