sponge monkeys

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

plasticfantastic

Who here likes the one coat sponge on reskims??
working with a new guy today and he loves the one coat sponge its still a really good finish..
Same standerd as 2 coating but still cant get my head round it he told me to try it on the ceiling today!!!! only thing i got was a wet arm???
what am I doing wrong
Im a 2 coat and spray bottle guy :flapper:

Tried the sponge a few times and got a cracking finish then tried it on a ceiling and it looked like **** so went back to the trowel and bottle. Would love to be able to do it.

You need to squeeze the sponge slightly when using it on a ceiling to release some water :)

working with a new guy today and he loves the one coat sponge its still a really good finish..
Same standerd as 2 coating but still cant get my head round it he told me to try it on the ceiling today!!!! only thing i got was a wet arm???
what am I doing wrong

Maybe if you tried using it on the actual ceiling instead of on your body parts

what am I doing wrong
Do I know you?

i was and i wassnt i popped on and put a comment here and there but needed a break from it all really, plus you get on my facking wick so i needed a break from you in particular @Artisan998

Last edited by a moderator:
i was and i wassnt i popped on and put a comment here and there but needed a break from it all really, plus you get on my facking wick so i needed a break from you in particular @Artisan998
im pleased your back marra cos this place is a fu@king mess, people dropping shite everywhere...............:RpS_wink:

ive just been busy setting up my new fish tank and getting my tats sorted then crying in pain after them haha

i will do dan i got 12 green tiger barbs 5 gold tiger barbs 5 gold barbs an albino ruby shark, a silver shark a pleco and 5 assassin snails

what am I doing wrong
.sponge monkey! Stillt monkey .....,
.at the end of the day,,, your still a monkey ..:RpS_biggrin:

You hard bastid Jace.

haha hip and chest mate chest was fine really but the hip was a killer got to go back for another 2 hours on it yet then got a sleeve goin on and one in memory of the ol man goin on my leg:RpS_scared:

80ts tank that mate lol....wheres the neons ?.

cnt house neons with the tiger barbs mate they will chase and bully them thats why i stuck to a barb mainly tank with only a few other fish that can stand up for them selves, the tigers just chase eachother around constantly and nip at each other haha

what am I doing wrong
You're rough as arseholes and messy mate :)

cnt house neons with the tiger barbs mate they will chase and bully them thats why i stuck to a barb mainly tank with only a few other fish that can stand up for them selves, the tigers just chase eachother around constantly and nip at each other haha

Ah right.

We moving house in a few weeks, and was thinking of having a tank made to fit into an alcove.I was going to have a tank built in where you have the tank in one room and you see the front on the other side....wife wouldn't have it though haha.

Been interested in keeping fish for years, but never got round to it.I even used to buy practical fishkeeping magazine,and read up on keeping marines.A lot of money and effort.

marine is a lot of work and money, my advice if you want to keep some and its the first time go tropical its not too much work and you can still get some nice looking fish, marine can get very expensive aswell the levels are alot more touchy than tropical, once youve cycled your tank properly its plain sailing

Why on earth would anyone want smelly fish in their house
:huh:

:RpS_unsure:

:RpS_scared:

:rolleyes)

:flapper:

marine is a lot of work and money, my advice if you want to keep some and its the first time go tropical its not too much work and you can still get some nice looking fish, marine can get very expensive aswell the levels are alot more touchy than tropical, once youve cycled your tank properly its plain sailing

Yeah going to keep it simple.

I do like the natural looking tanks, and non of them stupid divers and pirates chest you seen in some tanks...(hope you aint got one hahaha)

I remember seeing a setpup where the guy made his tank look like the mangoves .He even had a part of the branches coming out of the top if the tank.

Bit like this,

Mangrove-Aquarium3.jpg

Yeah going to keep it simple.

I do like the natural looking tanks, and non of them stupid divers and pirates chest you seen in some tanks...(hope you aint got one hahaha)

I remember seeing a setpup where the guy made his tank look like the mangoves .He even had a part of the branches coming out of the top if the tank.

Bit like this,

View attachment 2079

Diver and treasure chest NO but GSXR900 YES

What, Jace has a GSX ? .

like fark i have haha would never ride a bike you just asking for an early death.
that tank setup looks cool and no i dnt have any of the cheesey stuff just got a few lava rocks logs plants slate and assorted stones and a barnacle reef, oh and sand for the substrate.
when you move do it try and get the biggest tank you can afford and fit in aswell though as this will give you the best varriant of fish to keep and its also easier to create and maintain the mini enviroment you are creating for the fish, the more water you have the less chance of a small mistake killing your fish

Status
Not open for further replies.