Sponge finish coloured render?

rt88

Can anyone recommend a decent through coloured render that can be floated then sponge finished. As most of our work up here is dry dash we normally just use the dash receiver for reveals and under the bell cast etc but wouldnt fancy using it over a decent sized area. My usual merchants reckon there is a krend alternative but I'm not a big fan of there products. We used to use a top coat called enewall smoothband (that's our go to company for dashing materials aswell) but believe they have stopped production of their prebagged smooth render.

Both weber and parex rub up fine.

Had 2 customers change their mind a few years back (after buying all the materials), and not fancying the scraped look.

Showed them a demo panel (½m2) of each and they opted for it.

Both weber and parex rub up fine.

Had 2 customers change their mind a few years back (after buying all the materials), and not fancying the scraped look.

Showed them a demo panel (½m2) of each and they opted for it.
Is that the parex monorex by any chance? Another plasterer I work with mentioned that?

@bobski really appreciate the feedback with the parex. Whole job went perfect from start to finish. Even had the joy of q sunny day so it pulled in quickly to get a float on it too which is unusual up here in April.

We float and sponge k-rend k1. Rubs up lovely if you catch it right just keep water off it and the colour stays uniform.

We float and sponge k-rend k1. Rubs up lovely if you catch it right just keep water off it and the colour stays uniform.
That's what rowebb the merchants recommended, just heard mixed reviews, good to know someone uses it regularly with success though. Do you use a base coat first, rather than the one coat? Just wondering as it's a scratch render, I base coated the parex the day before, seemed to work well that way