Splash brush wash out brush

I always use Harris task master 5inch for splash brush, and as soon as it starts to look like don Kings hair do I use it a washing out brush, then get a new one.

I always use Harris task master 5inch for splash brush, and as soon as it starts to look like don Kings hair do I use it a washing out brush, then get a new one.
Just had a quick look there only £5.99 cheap cheap yeah mine is abit dead after using hard wall the other day

Just had a quick look there only £5.99 cheap cheap yeah mine is abit dead after using hard wall the other day
They are cheap and cheerful and always been spot on for me, I like to have a brush I can clean angles with plus hold enough water to trowel up with, had a brand new brush once, a day with browning and looked like I'd had it 10 years.

P1 do some wicked brushes there’s one for about £18 the beat I ever owned but I got pissed off with it not being in stock so not bought another

I use four old cotton socks tied on a stick

Special discounted TPF rate of £2.89 + £4.94 washing and delivery
Limited supply
Pat applied ( sort of )

Old paste brushes, not now though, any decent brush with a copper band that doesn't shed hairs or hold to much water will do.

The best that’s out there.
2DC1FCD3-20FF-4483-B7EA-990249EEF9F5.jpeg

Washing out brush has always been a brush you would use with a dust pan and my splash brush was a 1 inch fine painting brush..

I dont splash water at walls or ceilings. I use a spray but hardly any
Think a spray bottle could work for this carlite

I’m normally very tight spending money but “splashed out” on this brush from johnstone’s it’s a fat hog cracking brush but £20 + vat but me old one next to it then recycles to my new wash out brush.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    889.2 KB · Views: 223
Bucket brush (long handle nylon)to clean and spray bottle to wet surface. Also £20 hvlp for spraying water and PVA sometimes

Might have a wonder into shed and break out the brush...OMG, I truly have turned into a sad c**t :)