Speedskim or refina finishing spat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I talk with Refina all the time I get on very well with Peter, and what I actually like about him is although the trowels etc are manufactured in Germany he also deals with a lot of local companies who manufacture for him so he is supporting local businesses and that in itself is worth its weight in gold,

jesus ffs wish youd all change the record!!!...

this trowel that trowel this supplier that supplier this person that person...

its like been sat in the naughty corner of a fackin hair salon...:cachetada::llorando:

its like been sat in the naughty corner of a fackin hair salon...:cachetada::llorando:
Sorry. Forgot this was a football forum. There's us talking about plastering stuff lol.

image.jpeg

So what shampoo do you like. I'm an Australian shampoo geezer. The one that smells like bubblegum

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Any experienced tradesman will soon decide for himself if a product is any good or not.Does'nt matter what reviews or spin is used.If it's good it's good,if it's s..te it's s..te.

Aloe Vera face and hand cream is good as well.I know it's going off topic...but thought u would like to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.