Speedskim or refina finishing spat?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• marshy.jpg
    marshy.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 398
The eze spat is top class. Have a look at some of marshy posts. And the BigK posts. I did what the 2 boy's where saying how to use it and I never looked back. I had my eze spat for a year b4 I tried to finish a ceiling with it. What a waste of a year.

Thanks lads i cant be doing with being won over for "favor" as it were or paid off ?? Fuckem with a big stick im old school some dont like it well f**k em, end of

Like how does that happen ?..I know I am relatively new on forum but how can u get paid to say something about a trowel or anything on here..I presume most are sitting at home browsing and posting at leisure like me

Like how does that happen ?..I know I am relatively new on forum but how can u get paid to say something about a trowel or anything on here..I presume most are sitting at home browsing and posting at leisure like me
A company that makes a class trowel that's not a sponsor on here had a stormtrooper on he talking about there tools all the time. I think he was getting free tools for doing it.

Yes, but less & less the more experience you get with the spat.
I actually just hit the edges with the trowel once now, at a late flattening stage if you get my meaning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A company that makes a class trowel that's not a sponsor on here had a stormtrooper on he talking about there tools all the time. I think he was getting free tools for doing it.

Lol the fella was a bit of a tool, that said he is actually right about the s*p*r*lex, Im just not sure how much 'encouragement' he had to reach that conclusion.

Lol the fella was a bit of a tool, that said he is actually right about the s*p*r*lex, Im just not sure how much 'encouragement' he had to reach that conclusion.

I have saved messages on my FB and texts with him actually saying NeLa is better. Until the 750 happened

And please note, I'm not making accusations of bribery as Craig has just insinuated on a Facebook group.

Products are always given out for reviews - these are free. From experience gathered this isn't always the best way. We now charge and send free items. This way we can ensure we get the full range of reviews

Why are these FB groups and certain people so pathetic and childish?

We are all in the trade to earn a living and do what we do for a reason.

I think any right minded person see's straight through these childish little digs of his.
If he spent a bit more time plastering and less time sat at the keyboard dressed as Rambo, he may of arrived at the conclusion as to what tools are better all by himself, and without any encouragement from tool suppliers.
Think he's just bitter that he's been removed from 2 of the biggest internet based plastering related groups for constantly and unfairly trying to punt all things refina, and so cutting off a valuble revenue stream.

I think any right minded person see's straight through these childish little digs of his.
If he spent a bit more time plastering and less time sat at the keyboard dressed as Rambo, he may of arrived at the conclusion as to what tools are better all by himself, and without any encouragement from tool suppliers.
Think he's just bitter that he's been removed from 2 of the biggest internet based plastering related groups for constantly and unfairly trying to punt all things refina, and so cutting off a valuble revenue stream.
Rambo f**k**g brilliant lol

And please note, I'm not making accusations of bribery as Craig has just insinuated on a Facebook group.

Products are always given out for reviews - these are free. From experience gathered this isn't always the best way. We now charge and send free items. This way we can ensure we get the full range of reviews

Why are these FB groups and certain people so pathetic and childish?

We are all in the trade to earn a living and do what we do for a reason.

It's not the groups that are pathetic, i think TBH and blame this on social media is people are always saying the same old same old, it's the same topic of conversation all the time,

I genuinely don't care what trowel people use if it works for them to have 3-4 different types of trowel in there bag then fine happy days there happy and the suppliers are happy.

I think the main problem is is the there's always going to be a battle of manufacturers whether trowel or machine and each manufacturer has its lovers and haters ... Unfortunately there is nothing we can do about this, I generally sit on the fence and don't get involved if I'm asked for advise I will give to the best of my knowledge and experience and after 23 years in plastering 21 years in external renders and 13 years in machines I feel qualified to offer it.

As for the keyboard warriors let them battle it out

It's not the groups that are pathetic, i think TBH and blame this on social media is people are always saying the same old same old, it's the same topic of conversation all the time,

I genuinely don't care what trowel people use if it works for them to have 3-4 different types of trowel in there bag then fine happy days there happy and the suppliers are happy.

I think the main problem is is the there's always going to be a battle of manufacturers whether trowel or machine and each manufacturer has its lovers and haters ... Unfortunately there is nothing we can do about this, I generally sit on the fence and don't get involved if I'm asked for advise I will give to the best of my knowledge and experience and after 23 years in plastering 21 years in external renders and 13 years in machines I feel qualified to offer it.

As for the keyboard warriors let them battle it out
What's your verdict then. What do u use

Refina used to be a sponsor on here a few year back and people still mention there gear wether their views are pushed or not im not sure. But I reckon it all ends up pretty even cos some like and some dont. As long as the feedback is relevant then use whatever gear you like imo

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.