Speedskim blades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought a 800 and 1 meter 1..ye know what u mean would be lost without s*p*r*lex trowel now etc just a lot easier on the bones and stuff when used metal trowels day in day out my hands used to seize up in a gripping state on a nite..
Have u ordered speedskim as well?

Not much difference in 800 & 1m?
Might be kicking yourself you didn't get one of them a bit bigger or smaller.....
Was bored out of my head waiting for this to go off this afternoon. 15 boards on it and got fed up of drinking tea!
ca0270cad0aa4e82cf21c36d3f69797e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just bought a 800 and 1 meter 1..ye know what u mean would be lost without s*p*r*lex trowel now etc just a lot easier on the bones and stuff when used metal trowels day in day out my hands used to seize up in a gripping state on a nite..
Did you not know Marshy was joking the eze spat is s**t mate.

Might be kicking yourself you didn't get one of them a bit bigger or smaller.....
Was bored out of my head waiting for this to go off this afternoon. 15 boards on it and got fed up of drinking tea!

Many bags skim that take? Why's it white, I've never seen white skim TBH

We've got the 1800 speedskims blue blade so wanted sumat smaller plus like marshy said its hard to get pressure on all the points wen ur using bigger blade 800 and 1m is still a fair size..

Maybe should have got a 600 for recess???
Buying a 1800 SS this week

Looks amazing that bud ..nearly as good as mine....

I'm on about your light not the ceiling..lol

Spot on that ceiling is.nice one

Starting to use my pink blade more and more tbh after struggling with it at first. Only using it for the last wipe over and catching it at the right time makes all the difference.

Starting to use my pink blade more and more tbh after struggling with it at first. Only using it for the last wipe over and catching it at the right time makes all the difference.

Last wipe over?

You mean final dry trowel at end or final flatten before wet trowelling?

Did u do anything to it to make it better to use e.g sanding or just timing made it better to use..I use blue blade everyday but couldn't get pink going good.

My last wipe over with the sf is done when the plaster is firm enough to take the blade without leaving any lines but soon enough to have an effect on the face of it. If you let the plaster set too much I found it looks like you get a few slight marks that look like hollow blemishes. Not easy to put into words but give it a try a little bit later than you might use a flexi on it and use the same amount of water as when I use a flexi. Sometimes I get it wrong still and then I just go over it again with a flexi.

Lads can some of ye please tell me the correct way or use of the refina plaziflex. I bought one last week and it was my first time using it today. Jesus I felt like f#*king the thing into the bin. Do you put on your skim with or is it do you just flatten or is it that it's only used for polishing?? Someone please tell me the correct procedure with this tool.

Chipped my 600 and 1800 speedskim today :( I rate them but they are a pain in the whole when this happens!

Lads can some of ye please tell me the correct way or use of the refina plaziflex. I bought one last week and it was my first time using it today. Jesus I felt like f#*king the thing into the bin. Do you put on your skim with or is it do you just flatten or is it that it's only used for polishing?? Someone please tell me the correct procedure with this tool.
Chuck it in the bin there Shite with a capital S...

Refina make a plaziflex kitchy, and you are dead right.

:coffe:
Wat a refina plaziflex??? s*p*r*lex are ok but them plazifex are shite
The super flex and the spats mate I do have a plaziflex but only use it ocassionally for last trowel, been using the s*p*r*lex spat for pretty much everything

Status
Not open for further replies.