Spatulas or speedskims

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
@johniosaif @Plasterers1StopShop
blowjob.gif

Our speedskims should be arriving tomorrow, if in luck just before we start floating..

test trousers and t shirts:RpS_lol:...........yep there definatly clothes review done

Well just ordered a 600 and a 1200 speedskim to see what the story is, now all i need is a 3ft square HAWK and i can proper av it!.

Hi love the speed skim, apart from the blade me and my work mates have all had to sand ours down as the blade digs in at the edges, also the ridges on the face of the blade I don't think wrk very well in my opinion think the blade could be slightly more flexible with a rounded edge and corners. I hear you have new blades comeing out is this true what are they going to be like? Would be greatfull for any response thanks

Hi love the speed skim, apart from the blade me and my work mates have all had to sand ours down as the blade digs in at the edges, also the ridges on the face of the blade I don't think wrk very well in my opinion think the blade could be slightly more flexible with a rounded edge and corners. I hear you have new blades comeing out is this true what are they going to be like? Would be greatfull for any response thanks

would you not struggle to flatten even more with a more flexible blade.................:RpS_confused:

You only ordered it yesterday after asking what there like, its either good service or you're a ******* slag plant **** ******* **** in **** bastarding ******* **** or you owned one previously and are renewing them

Mate think we got off on the wrong foot stop trying to pick holes in what I'm saying I've seen other posts that you have posted and you seem very negative on the whole.and if its any of your business I already owne the 600 witch i am passing down to my lad and have ordered the 1200 and 600 pro set with pole attachment.is that ok sir spunky

Oh and by the way there's nothing wrong with doing a little research to help my cause the speed skim is still very new to me and I am interested to see how other people use them so but out if you haven't got anything helpfull to say **** off

Not in my opinion but I suppose it depends on how you use it I've had to sand mine down because dont like the ridges and this has made it more flexible anyway but I only use it for a quick second flatten gives me a bit more time to prep my next gage or clean up.ive rounded the corners off slightly as we'll,I found it was takeing gear off the wall anyway because you can't get it as flat to the Wall as you would a trowel so I have to wait till second flatten just so the gears not too wet.so I take it you use the speed skim what is your approach to using would be very interested to hear your take on in nice one

Status
Not open for further replies.