Spats!!!

Final pass, take it off pole and do walls. Sometimes use it after the speedskim on first coat if doing a big area. Keeps it wet for second coat.

Yeah first coat speedskim spat second coat speedy flatten 2/3 wet trowels 5 mins after final trowel spat.

Been using superprof twister for a few months, I find them great for flattening in @zombie .

A4DA8400-9AD8-48C4-82E5-F5139D46E736.png

Been using superprof twister for a few months, I find them great for flattening in @zombie .

View attachment 23689

I have the 570....0.4mm blade, they do have a screw attachment in the handle but I have not tried it with a pole. Once layed on I have finished the set with just the spat , they have square ends so you can get in the corners with it as well which I like better than rounded ones...but each to there own.

Never used mine inside it’s the same one though 0.4 blade. Do a 0.3 for insides to. Mines stopped twisting which is a pain, stuck on a right hander though luckily

I’ve got the Refina spat with the pole but I kind of regret not starting off with the eze spat because it’s got replaceable blades. The Refina is a decent tool though so good for ceilings.

Hmmmm kind of get it but then doesn't it just become a trowel?

Or is it the blade thickness/flex that makes these gizmos work?

Because it’s a gizmos....and I need one....lol....just stick with a carbon steel trowel can’t go wrong ....... I think some people think the latest gadget out will make them a good plasterer, like some sort of magic wand....a plasterer can plaster with any trowel, looking at some of the work out there you could do a better job with a peace of baton...but I digress.....