Spat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are these spats worth it. Please some one put a video on of how you use em on walls and ceilings. I keep looking at the refina website but am not going to part with dough untill I get some more info on em, they seem to good to be true.

i think refina has ripped us all off spoke to a guy from PTF and he can doa 12 bit set with pole for £288!

oasis said:
i think refina has ripped us all off spoke to a guy from PTF and he can doa 12 bit set with pole for £288!
Ive just had a look on there and i think any one who has bought one from refina has been well and truly shafted

what, you mean....a new gadget comes out, someone pays top dollar for it then a few months down the line you can get it alot cheaper....well i never

Refina are expensive, they sell a plastering plane for £18 we can do that for £11. Not an advert just a helpful suggestion to shop around

Tried registering but it said someone has to call me to activate an account. Cheeky shits :mad:

WIll call them tommoz and get some prices on the "excalibur" on the pole for u all

same here, says some cheeky c**t is gonna ring me before i can register! how much is the normal spat on a pole not the excaliber/refina type thing? should be taking delivery of my t max in next 2 days, so could do with getting a spat type thing sorted

so the cheaper looking one is 120 and the fancy one is 80 quid? thought the normal one would be about 45 quids, rob dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.